• Later *****.
    flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      later.

im out as well, enjoy being sober.
      oh i will. drunk girls dont know that your not drunk
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
        Nice dude, powa. Drinking is teh most fun anyway. Just gotta find out which alcohol makes you happy and which makes you angry. Jack makes me angry as fuck lol, and I'm a super nice, easy going guy. Normally chillaxed as fuck. But jack makes me get in people's faces.
        lol i'm a chill, kick back drinker. it HAS to be beer if i just wanna sip all nite. as for hard alky, i like clear liquors, mainly tequila for shots. not really into all the different mixed cocktails, just either shots or beer. hell i'll even have a bitch drink every once in a while lol, fuggit...

Comment

• Ohayo RT

Can't believe I actually read all 20+ pages. (that I missed.)

Not going to multi-quote.

Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
          Asian cowboy? This is a sick movie:

Anyone else here **** dubbed movies? Subtitles ftw.
          I always watch movies with subtitles.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            lol i'm a chill, kick back drinker. it HAS to be beer if i just wanna sip all nite. as for hard alky, i like clear liquors, mainly tequila for shots. not really into all the different mixed cocktails, just either shots or beer. hell i'll even have a bitch drink every once in a while lol, fuggit...
            You should try saki. Saki bombs are amazing.

Comment

Saki? You mean Sake?

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                Ohayo RT

Hellz yeh. I thought everyone did, but since moving here I've found a lot of people get bored with them or some bullshit like that.

Comment

Saki? You mean Sake?
                  Yeh

Comment

Ohayo RT

im not the only one that back tracks RT!
                    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

actually you know what, jagerbombs i will have lol. and saki bombs i've had before! they're pretty insane, and saki is HELLA cheap. i remember buying a huge wine bottle size at BevMo for $5! <<< winning.

Comment

• lol damn you had me misspelling sake, fuuuuu...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                          im not the only one that back tracks RT!
                          View First Unread. On the top left hand side.

I don't backtrack.

Comment

Hellz yeh. I thought everyone did, but since moving here I've found a lot of people get bored with them or some bullshit like that.
                            Psh screw that. I dislike hearing dubbed voices that don't match with the original voice and it makes me cringe.

Comment

• Dubbing sucks, fact.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• has anyone ever seen the movie "the dreamers" with eva green? she's one hot french bitch...

Comment

Working...
                                X