X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankfully all are in good health, but I am SO sick of my Dad's shit, after this year, I really don't see me talking to him ever again.

I will do student loans and what not to get me through school I don't need him to pay for it. His paying for it, isn't enough payment for the shit I have to listen to everyday from him.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Watched it again last night, come back and tell us your thoughts.
      one of the best damn movies ever.
      ///M 2.0
      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• first 2 days of school are looking like they will be canceled for snow lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
          one of the best damn movies ever.
          Damn right it is.
          Originally posted by Unstanced View Post
          first 2 days of school are looking like they will be canceled for snow lol
          You're lucky. PSU hasn't had a snow day in a decade...
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• same here. oh wait, i still have another week off.
            ///M 2.0

Comment

• Fuck you man.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• believe me you're still probably better off. i have basically no days off the second semester, spring break is all we really get and i spend mine playing baseball in florida.
                ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Watched it again last night, come back and tell us your thoughts.
                  You should watch the movie that inspired Christopher Nolan's Inception.
                  [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJzEW_eE1G0"]YouTube - Paprika (Anime Movie) Trailer [720p HD][/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• yep we got 6-8 inches today and we are supposed to get snow on Mon-Thursday

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      off to watch inception
                      later guise
                      come back and tell us how much it mind fucks the shit outta you
                      Titanium Grey Metallic E39 M5
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                        You should watch the movie that inspired Christopher Nolan's Inception.
                        YouTube - Paprika (Anime Movie) Trailer [720p HD]
                        first couple images on that video were like straight from the movie, but then it was so different after that. it looked interesting. what exactly is it about?
                        ///M 2.0

Comment

first couple images on that video were like straight from the movie, but then it was so different after that. it looked interesting. what exactly is it about?
                          From Wiki:
                          Paprika (パプリカ, Papurika?) is a 2006 Japanese animated science fiction film, based on Yasutaka Tsutsui's 1993 novel of the same name, about a research psychologist who uses a device that permits therapists to help patients by entering their dreams.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• So it really is the exact same thing. It's kinda like The Matrix and Ghost in the Shell.
                            ///M 2.0

Comment

• inception was average

and had a primary school ending.

Comment

believe me you're still probably better off. i have basically no days off the second semester, spring break is all we really get and i spend mine playing baseball in florida.
                                All we get is Spring break too. -_-
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X