This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL... I didnt have a camera yesterday, but a mate did

Stay tuned for pics, as they will be on the LG page in a couple of days.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I have one pic like that, also probably one of the worst days of my life.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• first pic was cause i hit a small dip in the road and sprayed to cop car with sparks as he was behind me. 2nd was cause he thought i wasnt wearing a seatbelt.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Cop: Do you know why I am pulling you over?
          You: No?
          Cop: You're car is too awesome for these roads and sprayed me with sparks.
          You: Is that a problem?
          Cop: Nope. Carry on.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• haha he was so mad when i told him my suspension was stock.(which it was) and he started yelling. So i yelled back. my friend in the passenger seat was telling me to tone it down haha.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Ive had a mate drag on a cop before in a truck... was fucking hilarious.

He was laughing right up until he got the fine... Then I lol'd harder hahahaha

Comment

• Fuck you Kielan, get back on GTALK!

Comment

• Good evening,ladies
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Hai Germ.

Comment

• My car's back on the road. Let's see for how long
                      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• I give it a month.

Comment

• Let's start with two weeks^^
                          After the car got new brake pads last wednesday, the warning lamp to replace them went on yesterday
                          Maybe it's just a frozen sensor or something like that. we got about 8inches of snow and it's fuckin' cold out there.

Comment

• Hahahahaha.... Its raining here.... and its meant to be summer....

Comment

• I would love to have summer.

Ox. Next week two hot girls from germany will arrive in ausjailia^^
                              Two friends of mine making a work and travel trip. after new zealand they are going to fly to australia. but they will start in sydney

Comment

• Pics. So I know what they look like

Comment

Working...
                                X