X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got raped by econ... Fantastic.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Just jump into it dude, if you fuck up you're back where you strated.. Not gonna know unless you try though..
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Sounds a lot like me.. Only im still racking my brain trying to figure out what it is Im meant to be doing..

Give me another 5 years and I'll have stopped trying haha

by errands, do you mean job interviews? LOL
        nah, that was last firday. today i need to go to the bank. then go to the phone store and rage. im gonna throw this piece of shit droid right back in that cunts face and insult her until she cries.
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          I got raped by econ... Fantastic.
          You loved it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
            The thing is, Ill have my associates in automotive technology so the first thing to do would be go out and work at a dealership right? Well I have a connection at a bmw dealership, but im afraid that I dont know what im doing. I dont want comebacks, dont want to get a job then take forever diagnosing a problem and getting screwed at flat rate. Guess im just nervous.
            everyone starts in that same position. gotta learn. experience is what make you better

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              nah, that was last firday. today i need to go to the bank. then go to the phone store and rage. im gonna throw this piece of shit droid right back in that cunts face and insult her until she cries.
              I fucking lost is hahahahahahahahaha..

gonna wear your I <3 sluts hoodie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                I got raped by econ... Fantastic.
                I got raped by every final I had lol. 55% on my steering and suspension final witch is bullshit because all my test and midterm tests were no lower then a 98%. English final was shitty but at least no more english ever again. Scuba final was decent but I got a B in that class and was shooting for a A. And my hybrids final, well lets just say thank god hes curving our final grades.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Atleast you got most of the scratch out dude...

Better then having your rear quarted kicked in by some random fuckwit while you're at work and cant do anything about it...
                  Probes have notoriously weak quarters in the "bubbled/rounded" section, and EVERYTIME we would be bullshitting back in the day at high school, someone would lean against it and crease it. Nothing pissed me off worse, until...

My newest probe;
                  Apexi DECS Tach
                  Autometer boost gauge
                  Autometer oil pressure
                  Autometer water temp
                  Autometer fuel level

Someone pryed the fuck out of my hatch, and busted out both of my QUARTER windows (wtf, the goddamn doors were unlocked, and dont have a full door frame anyways) to steal that list of parts, but for some reason left the Profec Spec B II EBC, turbo timer, and EMS laying in the car?

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                  The thing is, Ill have my associates in automotive technology so the first thing to do would be go out and work at a dealership right? Well I have a connection at a bmw dealership, but im afraid that I dont know what im doing. I dont want comebacks, dont want to get a job then take forever diagnosing a problem and getting screwed at flat rate. Guess im just nervous.

Dude, I think EVERYONE is nervous starting a career, dont sweat it, I'm sure the dealership will start you out doing smaller stuff, and let you get up to speed.
                  Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

everyone starts in that same position. gotta learn. experience is what make you better
                    we get experience in class, but im just worried im going to forget what I learned. Plus that flat rate shit scares the shit out of me haha. Id much rather due the business of it. I might go for another 2 years and get my bachelorette degree in the business part.

-Dan

Comment

we get experience in class, but im just worried im going to forget what I learned. Plus that flat rate shit scares the shit out of me haha. Id much rather due the business of it. I might go for another 2 years and get my bachelorette degree in the business part.
                      class =/= real life

being under the gun is where the real experience is

Comment

• starting to get hungry.

Comment

class =/= real life

Troof.

I was once told by an old timer when I was just a wee lad, this;

"95% of mechanical inclination and know how comes from need".

And it is very true. At 2m when your alternator goes out in bumfuck egypt and you're 16 having never done any real work on a car, you get that shit done.
                          Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                          Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

class =/= real life

we work on customers cars, but there is no deadline so its mostly just dicking around.

-Dan

Comment

class =/= real life

100%

When we were taught techniques to deal with people as part of the training to obtain your licence for security, they didnt say anything about drugged up mental paitents that attck cops, and that you have to physically tackle them off, nor that it usually takes 6 grown men to restrain them...

You just dive right in there...

cwhatididthere.

Comment

we work on customers cars, but there is no deadline so its mostly just dicking around.
                                having deadlines is the biggest part of the job. anyone can do the actual work, but getting it done in a timely manner is what counts

Comment

Working...
                                X