This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so...today....

Teacher says I didn't do my work today. I showed her my paper and I filled out everything on there. She snatches the paper from my hand, and I'm assuming she crumbled it up cause I heard paper crumbling after she snatched it.

Then she wrote a referral cause she told me to stand outside the class and she thought I ditched even RIGHT aft...er she saw me standing in the hall. I'm filing a complaint on her.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• You're an idiot for ditching.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• only get a Clean S13 though
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Yeah, whatever you get, make sure its clean.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Why anyone would purposely go out and buy a FWD car is somewhat perplexing to me. Just sayin'.

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The funny thing is I know a Shameka

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                  Why anyone would purposely go out and buy a FWD car is somewhat perplexing to me. Just sayin'.
                  Because Proteges are awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                    Why anyone would purposely go out and buy a FWD car is somewhat perplexing to me. Just sayin'.
                    Elitist!

Just kidding.

I wouldn't go out of my way to get a FWD car, but I'm not going to turn it down if it looks awesome and drives like a dream.
                    Christof Goulart
                    FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                      The funny thing is I know a Shameka
                      :facepalm:
                      Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                      Elitist!

Just kidding.

I wouldn't go out of my way to get a FWD car, but I'm not going to turn it down if it looks awesome and drives like a dream.
                      Those two don't really go together. I mean they drive well, but RWD >
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• True, true.
                        Christof Goulart
                        FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Having fun in a FWD car is definitely possible. I wouldn't hestitate to buy another Protege, even after driving my Miata.

Then again... a RWD Protege would have the been the best thing ever...

Comment

• I never said it wasn't possible, but a dream. Thats RWD territory right there.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i cant wait to buy a 1st gen Neon and Stance it. Just for M.Bfurroughs.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Why would anyone, purposefully buy a Neon.... THAT is the real question here.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X