This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
    Girls always friend zone me. The pic of her in a thong from behind got me confused this time...
    I'm bringing this 3 pages ahead to hold you to this. Post it.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I can't deal with these people ranting about gun control right now, fucking insensitive fucks.

I did however just find out that the 2 family friends we have with children in the school are safe, and unharmed physically.
    x2. All the gun-control idiots are having a fucking field day with all of these shootings, I just don't fucking get it man.

Glad to hear your friends are okay.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I'm not getting into this gun discussion, save it for another day, in which I will gladly discuss it then.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        Kinda glad we don't have guns here. Ridiculous situation.
        Fuck that noise, you can bet your ass someone has a gun near you- illegally at that. I'd rather have the right to defend myself with my own weapon if some fuckhead comes up to me with a gun.

Gun control laws aren't going to end shooting sprees or fucked up stuff like this any more than making weed illegal makes the streets clean. Just because something is illegal, doesn't stop people from getting it.

/rant, changing topic. Jeremoose, harden up boy. Shit is gonna be rough and women will constantly try to play you.
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• i cant wait untill lunch going to smk a 1-2 gram blunt wile i roll around the e30! lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq6wXSOzW5E"]Nipsey Hussle- "Keys To The City" (HD Video) - YouTube[/ame]

ps its rap fridays!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Fuck that noise, you can bet your ass someone has a gun near you- illegally at that. I'd rather have the right to defend myself with my own weapon if some fuckhead comes up to me with a gun.

Gun control laws aren't going to end shooting sprees or fucked up stuff like this any more than making weed illegal makes the streets clean. Just because something is illegal, doesn't stop people from getting it.

/rant, changing topic. Jeremoose, harden up boy. Shit is gonna be rough and women will constantly try to play you.
            Oh I have no doubt that people have guns here. I'm just glad the majority of people don't.

But we're off this subject now

Comment

• abouuuuttttt to get so high! ill forget my own name
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

I'm bringing this 3 pages ahead to hold you to this. Post it.

x2. All the gun-control idiots are having a fucking field day with all of these shootings, I just don't fucking get it man.

Glad to hear your friends are okay.
                +1 to thong pic.

Comment

Really? You think the US is better off than countries like Scotland and the rest of the first world in regard to gun problems? Jesus. Your post holds some validity but I don't think you understand why.

It's hard for me not to jump into the gun convo because it's so glaringly obvious but I'll let it go..

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• It is so obvious, but it needs to sit, at least for today.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                      abouuuuttttt to get so high! ill forget my own name
                      duuuuuuuuuuuude

my boys got c02 oil and a legit trippy stick. Its the best thing in the worldddddddd

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Rant time.

My fucking sister-in-law's Celica is a raging pile of shit. And my sister-in-law is the laziest fucking slob I know. Knowing her car is broken and basically falling apart, she neglects it and drives it like nothing is wrong. It burns a quart of oil weekly, and it hasn't had a proper oil change in over 4 months. I know how to stop the oil consumption and how to make it better, but I refuse out of respect for myself. Anyway, her inspection was up in November, and she JUST noticed it. Now, let me tell you how bad it is. I plugged in my scantool to it on Monday to see if maybe I could clear a code or two for her, and maybe she'd get it to pass after a few heat cycles. Wrong. 4 misfire codes pop up, one for catalyst below threshold, and an evap code. Fuck.

My father-in-law asks me to clear it, and I do. I know full well that it won't pass, and that the light will come back as soon as it's driven, but he's convinced that as long as the light isn't lit, it'll pass. He was sorely disappointed when it failed miserably today, and they scraped her already-expired inspection sticker off the window.

So now, her car is a mess and she has nothing to drive. I know her car needs a fuel filter and spark plugs MINIMUM to get it to pass, and my father-in-law is convinced that it's just the fuel rail that's clogged and the injectors are bad. I've tried telling him that it needs a cat, the RIGHT spark plugs (iridiums, not cheapos), a fuel filter, and maybe a seafoam treatment- so about $250 worth of shit all said and done.

But, my sister in law cries that she's broke and she has no money and she can't afford it. Yet, she comes home from work every other night with new clothes (OMG I only paid $30 for these $60 shoes! I got this top for $10!).

Now my father-in-law is going to fuck around with it some more without changing anything, and waste more time instead of listening to me.

It won't get fixed right unless I do it.

I am about ready to ragequit and set her car on fire.

/rant

Comment

• Watching Hot Fuzz, this movie is always a funny one

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                            Really? You think the US is better off than countries like Scotland and the rest of the first world in regard to gun problems? Jesus. Your post holds some validity but I don't think you understand why.

It's hard for me not to jump into the gun convo because it's so glaringly obvious but I'll let it go..
                            Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            It is so obvious, but it needs to sit, at least for today.
                            Let's re-schedule for monday afternoon.
                            Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post

Watching Hot Fuzz, this movie is always a funny one
                            Great movie.

Comment

• Well, I'm gonna go grab a dutch and go for a ride...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post

Save that thought. I want to hear your side when the doors open to this discussion
                                Originally posted by Kielan
                                I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X