This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    A guy the other day said " android is iOS for niggers " it was such a random and inaccurate comment I couldn't stop laughing
    nigga technology

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTzO-_Yl4d0"]Nigga Technology (Uncensored) - YouTube[/ame]
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      my current droid is so much better than the first one I had. I felt like I had gone back in time when I tried Droid originally
      I still love my Atrix. I remember using a Blackberry for 4 months between upgrades... THAT was like going back in time.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      A guy the other day said " android is iOS for niggers " it was such a random and inaccurate comment I couldn't stop laughing
      How's your headgasket Jaze?
      Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      4 day weekend, guess I'm fixing my aero, adjusting the front coils, and building some wheels.
      Do itttttttttttttttt. I wish I was home doing that shit.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Goddamn it Dave. I love that show.
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I haven't even looked at that cunt, I have to fix an exhaust leak on the 1j by the manifold ad get er ready for h20. Worry not though, I don't talk shit and will deliver.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I've have latest version of Android (but then the phone took a shit) so now I have iOS, I think both phones have there up's and downs,

The trick is finding one that pisses you off the least.

I'm not running out for a 5, I think we have reached a point with phones were does it even matter?

They can all do the same tricks, give the new phone 3 months and it will be just as "slow" as the one before it.

Comment

• I remember bb messenger, holy fuck

Comment

I remember bb messenger, holy fuck
                that shit was awesome! everyone I knew was on that. then 400 years later Apple copied it and put it in ios5. suddenly its the newest hottest shit

Comment

I haven't even looked at that cunt, I have to fix an exhaust leak on the 1j by the manifold ad get er ready for h20. Worry not though, I don't talk shit and will deliver.
                  Sucks. You always deliver, so that's not a concern.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  I remember bb messenger, holy fuck
                  And now I feel old

Comment

• lol at mentioning security as the reason to pick iOS before Android.

From a completely unbiased point of view, the first OS to have exploits developed for it was iOS

Back to being completely biased and hateful, iOS 6 is nowhere near what I thought it was going to be. It seems that Apple has hit the same roadblock they hit with the Macbook lineup, introduce a new model every year with minimal improvements and still charge an arm and a leg for it. Also, no LTE and CDMA side by side is a deal breaker for the new iPhone. I enjoy how well my current 4S just works for text messaging and phone calls, but the least they could have done is supported something that most LTE/CDMA phones do currently. There's a point where being "unique" is also being "stupid".
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    people are such stupid cunts.
                    fuck everybody.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                    Originally posted by Dudermagee
                    You're stupid.

Comment

• I broke te screen on my 4s, broke that, got a 4, broke that and now on a 3GS and I gotta say, I can't say the newer models aren't THAT much different from even the original. I don't fuss too much with the phone and don't FaceTime so I haven't missed it at all

Comment

I freaking love my droid, would rather have had an iPhone, but $300 vs. $700... Now, Sprint's service on the other hand...

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• I have Att and couldn't make calls at sowo so go figure

Comment

I have Att and couldn't make calls at sowo so go figure
                            dont the iphones have notoriously bad antenna? I have att and can make calls anywhere

Comment

I have Att and couldn't make calls at sowo so go figure
                              Att has admitted to not being able to handle large amounts of traffic on their network. I imagine at SoWo tons of people were having the same issue.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              dont the iphones have notoriously bad antenna? I have att and can make calls anywhere
                              The 4 did (antennagate) but they fixed it on the 4S by adding an antenna or something.
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              people are such stupid cunts.
                              fuck everybody.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                              Originally posted by Dudermagee
                              You're stupid.

Comment

• Being a slightly over weight sweaty bastard, I all ways had problems with the key board on the Android. Once that screen gets the smallest amount of moisture from sweaty fingers, it would go bat shit crazy and I would have to lock the phone, fully clean the clean before it would even work or take a command.
                                But I really liked the OS thou..

Oh well I don't have friends so I dont use my phone often.

^^ I have a 4 now, and I was worried about the antenna problems but have never really had an issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X