X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious- what are everyone's thoughts on night clubs?
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Curious- what are everyone's thoughts on night clubs?
      Can't go in them for another year and half. Hooray for being young. Although I must say, I much prefer going to a pub/sports bar, rather than a night club, based off my experience internationally.

I'm so fucking tired for no reason.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Not bad, definitely fun.
        I went with my girl like 2 weeks ago, we both enjoyed it.
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• sexy or non sexy kind
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• **** em. Would rather go to a pub.
            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Yo does anyone know how Sumitomo HTR Z III stretch??

My buddy is running sumitomo's on his 14's for his mk1 and they're nice but not the same as this type lol
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

Pretty faggy, I have a bunch of clubbing friends who like to dress up, dance and be hyper social but I'm more of a bar, lounge guy where everyone isn't trying to out cool each other

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Can't go in them for another year and half. Hooray for being young. Although I must say, I much prefer going to a pub/sports bar, rather than a night club, based off my experience internationally.
                  I'm so fucking tired for no reason.
                  You're not missing much.

Get some sleep Kelly.
                  Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                  Not bad, definitely fun.
                  I went with my girl like 2 weeks ago, we both enjoyed it.
                  I guess it depends on what kind of club you go to.
                  Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                  **** em. Would rather go to a pub.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  Pretty faggy, I have a bunch of clubbing friends who like to dress up, dance and be hyper social but I'm more of a bar, lounge guy where everyone isn't trying to out cool each other
                  You two pretty much hit the nail on the head of what I was thinking. I'm white. I can't dance. All I care about is going someplace nice for a drink and good music. See: A nice bar.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    Yeah everyone at a club is fucking douche
                    I literally like danced with my girl and got a few drinks and just enjoyed the music and stuff...not try to dance battle and fucking look like a guido
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                      Yo does anyone know how Sumitomo HTR Z III stretch??

My buddy is running sumitomo's on his 14's for his mk1 and they're nice but not the same as this type lol
                      Not a great stretching tire. A friend uses them on an S2k, similar to S.Drives.

Comment

• I'll do it if it means a lot to the person like their bday but i **** every moment of it, loud shitty music, shitty drinks for exuberant amounts of money, and rhinestone jeans everywhere.

Give me a dark shit hole that has whiskey and I'll have an infinitely better time

Comment

• I have a set of sumitomos that are made identical to 512's. I wanna say they're htr's

Comment

Not a great stretching tire. A friend uses them on an S2k, similar to S.Drives.
                            Gotcha ... checkin all my options.

I'll do it if it means a lot to the person like their bday but i **** every moment of it, loud shitty music, shitty drinks for exuberant amounts of money, and rhinestone jeans everywhere.

Give me a dark shit hole that has whiskey and I'll have an infinitely better time
                            omfg

I have a set of sumitomos that are made identical to 512's. I wanna say they're htr's
                            Oooo lemme know!
                            They're at 168 a tire which isn't bad but I'd hope they stretch or I'm fucked haha.

Why do I feel like tire prices went up? Or is it that I'm finally buying somewhat wide tires and not 205s
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Mine are 205's and they were like 100. I wouldn't pay 168 for a tire to stretch

Comment

• guess the murica scene is different

clubs are the shit over here when ur not older then 30

went clubbing from 15 till ...

now i tend to go to private parties, or pubs for chilling
                                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                                X