Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Id rather get punched in the dick than buy that
    hehe
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      Shit I have 912 and 512
      but IIRC the 912's are 255/35 going on a 11" and the 512's are 235/35 going on a 10"
      But I might have that backwards....
      Better get some tires that don't suck.
      Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      also one of my coils no clicky when I turn the knob
      Is the knob all the way in?
      Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
      Yes they do. I had them and am getting then again. Never had a problem with them. They run pretty narrow as well.
      We blew the bead out of one, and the sidewall out on another, when trying to do Charlie's, and they're shitty tires to begin with. I wouldn't spend money on them.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
        am doing the best to keep my new thread open
        I just Sold my Early 30. And i dont miss it.
        Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          We blew the bead out of one, and the sidewall out on another, when trying to do Charlie's, and they're shitty tires to begin with. I wouldn't spend money on them.
          I've heard the same shit about the NS-II's. Guess luck plays its part with tires.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
            I've heard the same shit about the NS-II's. Guess luck plays its part with tires.
            I've had 3 sets of NS2s and never had an issue. I've had issues with 912s though. The 512 will be dearly missed.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I've had 3 sets of NS2s and never had an issue. I've had issues with 912s though. The 512 will be dearly missed.
              I never had a problem with the 912's. I am picking up a set of 512's for my fronts

Comment

• luckily here we have accellera, very cheap, stretchy and better than nankangs

poor me

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• Yreap

Comment

Better get some tires that don't suck.

Is the knob all the way in?

Yeah Knob is all the way in, it goes up and down when I turn, but no clicky

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Pretty sure the tire I saw blow up on the way to SOWO was a NS2.

Whats wrong with 912s?
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• You guys are no fucking help
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                          you guys are no fucking help
                          push....... It...... Out.... To... The... St!
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I never had a problem with the 912's so i recommend them. Keilan says NS-II's.

Just play rock paper scissors with yourself and choose.

Comment

• If you buy Falkens avoid FK453's at all costs, they don't stretch and run very wide. I like the stretch on 912's but the sidewalls seem to bulge pretty early on.

Kielan did any of the rolling shots of my Teg come out, or the ones where we parked up in London?

flickr
                              Facebook
                              Originally posted by driftsucky
                              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                                push....... It...... Out.... To... The... St!

Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                                I never had a problem with the 912's so i recommend them. Keilan says NS-II's.

Just play rock paper scissors with yourself and choose.
                                Well I had 452's and loved them, no problems.
                                Also had NS1's which were also problem free.
                                My buddy ran NS2's and he liked em, I thought they were fine so idk lol
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X