• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah but before i post my stanced widebody civic and than you hati.n around
    iam asking!

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
      Anybody know of a place I can order oem bmw parts, apart from the dealer? They're OEM mirror blanks. I'm switching to a single drivers side aftermarket mirror...
      Dunno if you already ordered but try realoem.com as well. I've gotten a bunch of things for my e30 through them.
      [URL="http://bagriders.com/modlab/"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]BagRiders[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

• Originally posted by ArTo View Post
        yeah but before i post my stanced widebody civic and than you hati.n around
        iam asking!
        Just grow a pair and make a thread.

Comment

• Jesus fuck, stance is not a verb.

And anyone who says "hate" and means it seriously, is a fucking moron.

Post your fucking car, who gives a fuck what people think, if you like it, that's all that matters.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuck im so beat today.
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• ima stance you and if you **** it ima cry ok

sup RT, looks like I'll be making those mirrors myself, got access to the resin lab at uni for definite now.

Originally posted by Jersh
              RT changes lives.

Comment

yeah but before i post my stanced widebody civic and than you hati.n around
                iam asking!
                Nope already dont like you, fuck off.
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  Nope already dont like you, fuck off.
                  are you 10 or 11?

Comment

are you 10 or 11?
                    So are you gonna keep asking dumbass questions or are you gonna make your thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      So are you gonna keep asking dumbass questions or are you gonna make your thread?
                      I'm willing to bet that this thread never happens, and the car doesn't exist.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hi guies.

I have some fuzzy dice, do you guys like fuzzy dice?

thinking about making a build thread in the showroom, will you guys like it for me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          X2

Comment

are you 10 or 11?
                            Maybe your boyfriend should stop letting you use his computer if thats the best you can come up with
                            Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I bet it does exist, but its a riced out piece of shit with 90's styling.
                            Originally posted by Z.Cockburn View Post
                            Hi guies.

thinking about making a build thread in the showroom, will you guys like it for me?
                            Lolwtf
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Let's see this car then!

Originally posted by Jersh
                              RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z.Cockburn View Post
                                Hi guies.

Welcome. You'll fit in here.

Although it is Rage Friday, so be careful.

On a Rage Friday note, it was raining (somewhat hard) on the way to work today. A woman had the gall to be driving in the left lane, 1mph below the speed limit, without her headlights on. She then had the gall to get mad at ME when I passed her. Fucking people, I swear to Christ.

Last night, some bitch did the same thing in dry-ass weather; two lanes, 50 mph, she proceeds to match speeds with the guy in the right lane at about 52 mph. I get behind her, she fades back like she's going to get behind the guy in the right lane, but instead proceeds to try and brake check me with a middle finger out the window. I get in front of her and match speeds with the same car as she gets angrier and angrier, trying to overtake me, flashing brights and such. Bitch; you got what you deserve.

Lane discipline -- something that NEEDS to be taught in drivers' ed. No speed matching with the adjacent lane; slower traffic to the right. You are not the arbiter of speed on the roads; that's the cops' job. And they do a shit job, so let's keep it that way.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
                                X