X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

When do you have spring break?
    March 2nd through March 12th but I have an exam on the 2nd so I wouldn't be able to take that day off.
    1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
    2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
      Yeah I used to not have a faggot car. Oh I didn't know hey were going to come out with a 1 series application. I talked to fortune auto over last summer and they said they didn't make any for 1 series but that's good that Broadway will do it. Forget what I said about suspension then haha.

My rear was an 18x10 et37 and I had a 225/40 on there for two days. During that time the fitment was amazing and it didn't rub but then one tire was leaking air and I couldn't make it stop so I had to go back to the 245/35 I was running in all the pictures I ever had of it (and that rubbed like a motherfucker). If you stretch enough it shouldn't be too bad.
      Gotcha, I see what you mean. Hey as long as its low, nice wheels that are somewhat wide, and fitted I'll be real happy lol.
      Got the E28 to do stupid crazy shit too haha.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Sedan FTMFW!
      This. But in the case of the 135i I'll oversee it lol.
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        Gotcha, I see what you mean. Hey as long as its low, nice wheels that are somewhat wide, and fitted I'll be real happy lol.
        Got the E28 to do stupid crazy shit too haha.

This. But in the case of the 135i I'll oversee it lol.
        Oh yeah I completely forgot about that! Hows that car coming?
        flickr

Comment

• Khalil, I admit I was a little wrong about the fronts haha x9 et30 is doable, clears the strut, and doesn't really poke that bad. Check this out: http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=608587
          flickr

Comment

Oh yeah I completely forgot about that! Hows that car coming?
            Not bad. Moving slower than wanted fml. I keep getting set back everytime I just have the money for the struts...it's so annoying.
            And I have to remember I gotta save up 1800$ for the lips and barrels goddamn it.
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• No worries I'm gonna do some homework on it haha. I love 1 hatches so much!
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

Not bad. Moving slower than wanted fml. I keep getting set back everytime I just have the money for the struts...it's so annoying.
                And I have to remember I gotta save up 1800$ for the lips and barrels goddamn it.
                Ouch. Well good luck with it man, I can't wait to see the finished
                Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                No worries I'm gonna do some homework on it haha. I love 1 hatches so much!
                I know you will, I'm just trying to help haha. Dude me too, too bad they didn't come out here.
                flickr

Comment

Ouch. Well good luck with it man, I can't wait to see the finished

I know you will, I'm just trying to help haha. Dude me too, too bad they didn't come out here.
                  <3
                  What wheels are you going with? Cause I really like the way your Sti is headed.
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

<3
                    What wheels are you going with? Cause I really like the way your Sti is headed.
                    Haha thanks man. I'm fairly positive I'm going with Work CR Kai's in 18x9.5 et20, white with red stickers. This guy with a red hatch did the CR Kiwami whatever things (they're not exactly the same as the CR Kai?) in 18x10.5 et23 but I don't think I want to go that aggressive just yet. I'll get there slowly haha.

His fenders are pulled as fuck and I'm not gonna do that yet. I'm just gonna go flat roll for now.
                    flickr

Comment

• Fuck yes that's gonna look awesome!!
                      Glad you didn't choose enkei nto3s or work emotions like the rest lol
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

Fuck yes that's gonna look awesome!!
                        Glad you didn't choose enkei nto3s or work emotions like the rest lol
                        haha thanks dude I hope it does. The CR Kai's are Emotions, are you talking about XD9s? Those are Emotions too but multiple people have done those (18x10 et18).

I'm surprised you didn't say Rota/XXR/VarrsToen as "the rest" lol
                        flickr

Comment

haha thanks dude I hope it does. The CR Kai's are Emotions, are you talking about XD9s? Those are Emotions too but multiple people have done those (18x10 et18).

I'm surprised you didn't say Rota/XXR/VarrsToen as "the rest" lol
                          Oh yeah sorry hahaha yup xd9s are so common. And I knew you would choose real wheels, no use in calling out the people with reps cause they already suck :p lol
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

Oh yeah sorry hahaha yup xd9s are so common. And I knew you would choose real wheels, no use in calling out the people with reps cause they already suck :p lol
                            Haha yeah they are. True lol I did learn most of what I know about wheels and develop a lot of my opinions on them from this site so real wheels or no wheels is the way to go lol
                            flickr

Comment

• You fags going to kiss now?
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• already making out
                                flickr

Comment