X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    I quoted wrong person. lol
    I wanted to quote drama.
    But still, congrats to both of your moms?
    I am loving my new car so far.
    Oh yeah, congrats on the new car, too! Seems like everyone is getting a new vehicle right now lol
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      Is it a Zenki SE?
      Yep.

Drama you are like god
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        Yep.
        Nice man, any mods or is it stock?
        What color?
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• This is so good.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Drove an S13 the other day, the cluth was so weird are they all like that? Like it didn't have a spring almost or didn't wanna come back up lol. The dude was like most s13s are like that so idk. Welded diff so I was beating the shit out of it
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              Nice man, any mods or is it stock?
              What color?
              All stock. Aspen pearl white. The engine was semi-rebuilt just to freshen it up
              all of the bushings and such in the suspension have been replaced
              the interior was redone with leather seats (which I'll probably sell and get SE cloth seats).
              And a new clutch was installed before my friend got deployed to Afghanistan, so it's still fresh...he should be coming back at the end of this month.

Drama you are like god

Comment

the interior was redone with leather seats (which I'll probably sell and get SE cloth seats).
                And a new clutch was installed before my friend got deployed to Afghanistan, so it's still fresh...he should be coming back at the end of this month.
                Yes. Fucking YES.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

That's awesome. I'm jelly lol.
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                    Drove an S13 the other day, the cluth was so weird are they all like that? Like it didn't have a spring almost or didn't wanna come back up lol. The dude was like most s13s are like that so idk. Welded diff so I was beating the shit out of it
                    Hmmm....all the ones I've driven dont feel like that.

I've never driven a stock 240 now that I think of it haha. All except two had SR20s. The other two were modded N/A KAs making more power than SR. lol

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Yes. Fucking YES.
                    Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                    That's awesome. I'm jelly lol.
                    It has a sunroof and its the only manual SE one I've seen in a while haha.

I'm so stoked since I'm getting it for a rediculous price.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I've driven a S13 with a SR in it once. It was so dumb. 6 puck unsprung clutch, shit was like a fucking switch on or off. It was so stupid, I fucking loved it. Made me want one SO bad.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I've driven a S13 with a SR in it once. It was so dumb. 6 puck unsprung clutch, shit was like a fucking switch on or off. It was so stupid, I fucking loved it. Made me want one SO bad.
                        I **** unsprung clutches, but when you have an SR you dont even care hahaha. I'm kinda mad I didn't buy that 1995 SE with an SR swap for $4000 back in August now

It's okay. SR swap will be one of the first things on this S14

Drama you are like god

Comment

• In the process of finding an S13 now. I **** the drift tax.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          people are such stupid cunts.
                          fuck everybody.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                          Originally posted by Dudermagee
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                            In the process of finding an S13 now. I **** the drift tax.

Buy one down here. lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

I **** unsprung clutches, but when you have an SR you dont even care hahaha. I'm kinda mad I didn't buy that 1995 SE with an SR swap for $4000 back in August now

It's okay. SR swap will be one of the first things on this S14
                              Why wouldnt you care about what kind of clutch you have with SR?

Originally posted by jdel View Post
                              In the process of finding an S13 now. I **** the drift tax.

NOOOOO

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Pavel do you really have a Camry?
                                1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                                2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X