This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that's all cleared up.

Khalil 335i sedan would be nice only if its a facelift.

135s <3 always and forever. I'd rock the shit out of one. I think you should get one. So what if they're high offset cars, you can still stuff a 11" in there no issue.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You guys really **** Subarus don't you hahaha
      1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
      2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Now that's all cleared up.

135s <3 always and forever. I'd rock the shit out of one. I think you should get one. So what if they're high offset cars, you can still stuff a 11" in there no issue.
        Define no issue...
        flickr

Comment

Now that's all cleared up.

Yup, don't want anyone thinking I'm scummy lol. Idiot yes.

And 335s are only sexy as facelifts! But idk if I can afford that much :/.
          135 is really what I want and at the top of the list. 11s are not bad at all then, pretty good size still.
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
            You guys really **** Subarus don't you hahaha
            your avatar and this post go perfectly together.

And yeah that's my buddies WRX haha not mine. 300whp with basic bolt ons and tune. Thing is quick.
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
              your avatar and this post go perfectly together.

And yeah that's my buddies WRX haha not mine. 300whp with basic bolt ons and tune. Thing is quick.
              Yeah it really does hahaha. Might be quick but still gay right?

And as far as a 135i goes I'm pretty sure the widest in the front you can go is 9" because that pokes pretty good and barely clears the strut iirc. And that's with a high 20s offset I think. For the rear, you can do an 11 but it's not fun. The fenders are not that easy to work on unless you want to get into serious bodywork because of seam sealer they run along the inside. They can be pulled though. Also, just for reference, I had GC Coils and was all the way down in the front in all the pictures with the SSRs. You'd need shorter springs in the front if you wanted to actually get low. The rear is no problem though.
              flickr

Comment

You guys really **** Subarus don't you hahaha
                Not really, just that a majority of the owners seem to be douche bags. And the wrx\sti's are really played out, especially with fucking rota's.

I have alot more respect for a person that does a legacy gt.
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  Not really, just that a majority of the owners seem to be douche bags. And the wrxsti's are really played out, especially with fucking rota's.

I mean you're right. I've seen some badass legacy gts.
                  flickr

Comment

Yeah it really does hahaha. Might be quick but still gay right?

And as far as a 135i goes I'm pretty sure the widest in the front you can go is 9" because that pokes pretty good and barely clears the strut iirc. And that's with a high 20s offset I think. For the rear, you can do an 11 but it's not fun. The fenders are not that easy to work on unless you want to get into serious bodywork because of seam sealer they run along the inside. They can be pulled though. Also, just for reference, I had GC Coils and was all the way down in the front in all the pictures with the SSRs. You'd need shorter springs in the front if you wanted to actually get low. The rear is no problem though.
                    Oh forgot you had one right? Blue? Thing was sick haha.
                    Yeah seems as far as wheels go they're weak but I mean you can still make it fit pretty nicely. For coils I probably wouldn't have too much of a problem since I'll go with Broadway's...hope jazzy could fix a good set haha.
                    Fingers crossed I get one actually fml.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    Not really, just that a majority of the owners seem to be douche bags. And the wrxsti's are really played out, especially with fucking rota's.

This. WRX's do suck cause theyre 5x100 lol. So they all get CCWS if they want 3pc.
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

Define no issue...
                      Not being a pussy.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm def no pussy. Shaved my own fenders, and it was like my second time ever using an angle grinder hahaha.
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                          Oh forgot you had one right? Blue? Thing was sick haha.
                          Yeah seems as far as wheels go they're weak but I mean you can still make it fit pretty nicely. For coils I probably wouldn't have too much of a problem since I'll go with Broadway's...hope jazzy could fix a good set haha.
                          Fingers crossed I get one actually fml.

This. WRX's do suck cause theyre 5x100 lol. So they all get CCWS if they want 3pc.
                          Yeah I used to not have a faggot car. Oh I didn't know hey were going to come out with a 1 series application. I talked to fortune auto over last summer and they said they didn't make any for 1 series but that's good that Broadway will do it. Forget what I said about suspension then haha.

My rear was an 18x10 et37 and I had a 225/40 on there for two days. During that time the fitment was amazing and it didn't rub but then one tire was leaking air and I couldn't make it stop so I had to go back to the 245/35 I was running in all the pictures I ever had of it (and that rubbed like a motherfucker). If you stretch enough it shouldn't be too bad.
                          flickr

Comment

Not being a pussy.
                            Fair enough haha
                            flickr

Comment

• Sedan FTMFW!