X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
    Fuck yeah he's gonna keep it.
    PA juristiction, sold as-is.
    I had 6 friends there with me who can vouch that he did not check the car out at all. He's from Buffalo NY. He was a "bro" who was 29yrs old. Daddy's money also. Oh and when started the car he was like "Ohhhh fuck it's so loud, my dads gonna kill me"
    lol

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    Well at least it's gone, what's next?
    You haven't heard?
    He's getting a subaru
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Sounds like the buyer was a complete idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        Well at least it's gone, what's next?
        Yeah haha
        135i or 335i both with like 50k miles.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        lol

You haven't heard?
        He's getting a subaru
        Nigga do I look gay?

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
        Sounds like the buyer was a complete idiot.
        Yup yup
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• 335 all the way, 1's are nice but 3's are exponentially nicer looking.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

335 all the way, 1's are nice but 3's are exponentially nicer looking.
            Yeah I'm with you on that. 1s are more nimble and agile I feel though...feel like its more of a truer car lol. I'll be happy with either.
            I'll be needing lows soon, can't stand stock height anymore
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• 1-Series are also a high offset car.

Comment

• Btw here he is tryna bash me on bimmerforums

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

His post makes it sound like I took him into a dark room, showed him the car, then proceeded to form him to buy the car
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• It was already posted a few pages back.
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  people are such stupid cunts.
                  fuck everybody.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                  Originally posted by Dudermagee
                  You're stupid.

Comment

• Oh lol my bad I haven't posted here in a couple days.

And yeah fuck forgot 1 series are high offset. I know on 3s you can run 12" rears no problem.
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I saw the thread, that guy is an ass.

I would never trust anyone, no matter who they are when buying a car.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• For my next car I'm going to be super picky. Make a list of known problems to look for and I'm going to jack it up and check everything. Either that or get an inspection.
                        Edit: Oh and not buy the first one I like
                        Last edited by Alexander; 02-12-2012, 11:46 AM.

Comment

I saw the thread, that guy is an ass.

I would never trust anyone, no matter who they are when buying a car.
                          Complete douche. Him trying to sue me was a joke, he was tryna scare me.

And I went a couple pages back and saw what everyone wrote.
                          Guys I told the dude EVERYTHING about that car! Even that it's fucked up to hell underneath. He kept saying its all good bro imma fix it all.
                          Him and his friends were on something when they showed up, cause they tried to sell my friends Aderal lol.
                          There was multiple jacks and tools for his use, and I told him hey man you wanna check this you wanna check that? He kept saying no its all good. He didn't pop the trunk nor hood.
                          And as far as getting it notarized, I pulled out my wallet to pay the 5$ and he looks at me and says it doesn't matter bro, then proceeds to whip out a wad of cash and hands the last a 5$ bill. Fucking dude tryna say I'm cheap lol.
                          When he showed me everything wrong he goes I for want you to fix it, just gimme back gas and tolls, lol all that shit your complaining is fucked up and costs so much to fix and you only want 450$ back? What a joke. And half the things he posted was bullshit.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Also yes it is my fault for not updating the OP, like Kelly said. My bad for that.
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                              Yeah haha
                              135i or 335i both with like 50k miles.

Nigga do I look gay?

Yup yup
                              yes

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                              Complete douche. Him trying to sue me was a joke, he was tryna scare me.

And I went a couple pages back and saw what everyone wrote.
                              Guys I told the dude EVERYTHING about that car! Even that it's fucked up to hell underneath. He kept saying its all good bro imma fix it all.
                              Him and his friends were on something when they showed up, cause they tried to sell my friends Aderal lol.
                              There was multiple jacks and tools for his use, and I told him hey man you wanna check this you wanna check that? He kept saying no its all good. He didn't pop the trunk nor hood.
                              And as far as getting it notarized, I pulled out my wallet to pay the 5$ and he looks at me and says it doesn't matter bro, then proceeds to whip out a wad of cash and hands the last a 5$ bill. Fucking dude tryna say I'm cheap lol.
                              When he showed me everything wrong he goes I for want you to fix it, just gimme back gas and tolls, lol all that shit your complaining is fucked up and costs so much to fix and you only want 450$ back? What a joke. And half the things he posted was bullshit.
                              lol, can't blame the seller in that case
                              So what if you were asking too much in the condition it was in, ultimately he was the dumbass who paid it.
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                yes

lol, can't blame the seller in that case
                                So what if you were asking too much in the condition it was in, ultimately he was the dumbass who paid it.
                                Exactly dude. I sent him pictures of every single little detail/scratch/whatever he asked for straight off the phone. Like as soon as he asked about it I went outside and snapped a pic as sent it. He tells me my pics are makeshift, fucking lol. I still have all texts between me and him.
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X