• today is boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling_Archer View Post
      today is boring.
      Tell me about it.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
        THIS... too many people are narrow-minded keyboard warriors who would rather utilize whatever teenage angst they still have to bash the heck out of anything that doesn't fit their "profile" of a great car. It's sad, but doesn't mean we have to live in that mentality. Change starts when you take the initiative. Sounds like you and I would be friends. Good stuff man.. like your attitude.
        Thanks man, open minds are hard things to come by these days.

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        I **** VWs because I have owned three and I absolutely cannot stand the crowd, i really **** the scene it's full of retards and shit heads and I am done with it
        This unfortunately couldn't be more true. Everybody thinks they're 'the fuckin man" when it comes to their ride. I'm not singling out MK4 owners right now, but the ones around where i live show no love to any other VW drivers. It seems like the old school community is so much closer than "the new guys". There is a kid that drives a MKI GTI that always throws up the peace sign when we drive past each other and there are a few sciroccos around here that do the same thing. I'll acknowledge another vw driver if they obviously have done something to their car and see my car, but most of the time they look at my car with a blank stare and then go back to getting their gangster lean on. These kind of people are the reason we get a bad name and sometimes it really makes me want to just sell my car and get away from the "scene" but i kinda made it my goal to show people that not all VW guys are douches so i can't really give up.

Originally posted by Sterling_Archer View Post
        today is boring.
        Terrible gloomy weather, nothing to do, don't want to play video games... just plain crappy. Might be going out later, probably smoke a nice cigar and bullshit with some friends so i might be able to make something out of today.
        Last edited by Jersh; 08-15-2010, 05:00 PM.
        ///M 2.0
        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• gloomy? it's friggin pushin 8sumthing degress here. chillin gin the basement in the a/c. speaking of video games, i think i'm gonna go rent one. thanks for the boredom killer LOL.

so what does "method" mean in the uk. i always see "sweats and methods" when looking at hoodies. i'm thinking same thing as a hoodie kind of slang but i am known to have been wrong once.

Comment

• LOL @ "wrong ONCE"

Thoughts on electric impact guns, DISCUSS!
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling_Archer View Post
              today is boring.
              x98568965906789
              cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                LOL @ "wrong ONCE"

Thoughts on electric impact guns, DISCUSS!
                will be shipping soon aboard the failboat. i say save for a nice compressor and then get the right tools. air tools are the only way to go..........except for a sawzall which is my favorite tool LOL.

just got back; rented mass effect 2 & the newest splinter cell WOOOT
                Last edited by Guest; 08-15-2010, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• Ughhh air tools cost sooo much monies.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Ughhh air tools cost sooo much monies.
                    nahh they r not THAT bad
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      nahh they r not THAT bad
                      x2

you don't need to buy matco or snap-on. they are way overpriced and can break down just as easily. i have a cheap die grinder that i've had for 10 years and it still does what it's suppose to.
                      Last edited by Guest; 08-15-2010, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• I have $237.84 in my account right now. Air tools are expensive haha.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I have $237.84 in my account right now. Air tools are expensive haha.
                          do you have nice legs? .... work some corners
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• air tools ARE expensive, f that noise.

anyone else dig felling trees with a good old fashioned axe? my dad has been trying to fix the chainsaw while I chopped away. it's cathartic
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

• also, I have annoying dreams
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

• page pwned LOL.

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                                I have $237.84 in my account right now. Air tools are expensive haha.
                                get friends. i found a guy with everything who wants me to show him how to fabricate some. i'm no genius but i'm willing to show him in case i ever need a hand with something i don't own.

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                                do you have nice legs? .... work some corners
                                you forgot boobs. i'm a whole package kind of guy.

QUESTION: if you could move to a warmer & cheaper state, would you?

Comment

Working...
                                X