• Show
Clear All

• 5 days until I leave for college!!!
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      5 days until I leave for college!!!
      Oh aren't you excited

I was excited for about the first week of university and BAM. Started to not attended for the rest of the year LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
        saaaaaaaaaweeeeeeeeeeeeettttt

now to hunt down some hipsters.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Annnnnddddddd, I'm bored.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
            I guess it really is rare. I don't understand how someone can honestly **** a certain make of cars. Like my friend, he drive a Z31 300Z, the car is somewhat built even though he's blown up the engine in it like 3 times. And he wrecked his first 300 cuz he tried to turn at 75 in the rain on the highway. Anyway, he absolutely despises VW's and anything Euro unless it's a built M3. No matter what i can't get through to this kid, he does nothing but give me shit for my car when i show nothing but an open mind to anything JDM.
            THIS... too many people are narrow-minded keyboard warriors who would rather utilize whatever teenage angst they still have to bash the heck out of anything that doesn't fit their "profile" of a great car. It's sad, but doesn't mean we have to live in that mentality. Change starts when you take the initiative. Sounds like you and I would be friends. Good stuff man.. like your attitude.

Comment

• I'm pumped to move back to school, moving into my apartment

Comment

• I **** VWs because I have owned three and I absolutely cannot stand the crowd, i really **** the scene it's full of retards and shit heads and I am done with it

Comment

• Sounds like someone is ready to re-join the BMW Owners Club of America.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                    THIS... too many people are narrow-minded keyboard warriors who would rather utilize whatever teenage angst they still have to bash the heck out of anything that doesn't fit their "profile" of a great car. It's sad, but doesn't mean we have to live in that mentality. Change starts when you take the initiative. Sounds like you and I would be friends. Good stuff man.. like your attitude.

cant agree more... and i sense a bromance haha <3

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                    I **** VWs because I have owned three and I absolutely cannot stand the crowd, i really **** the scene it's full of retards and shit heads and I am done with it
                    yep the vw scene around here has definately gone down hill

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    Sounds like someone is ready to re-join the BMW Owners Club of America.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• FUUUUUU SO BORED. Some one needs to come to my house right now and help me replace my CV boots.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Be there in 10
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Word, I got some beer for you when you get here. Because I know how much you love beer.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            Be there in 10
                            its funny cause hes from Australia lol
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                              its funny cause hes from Australia lol
                              Oh really, I didn't know that..

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment