No announcement yet.

The Amazing Race: Fitness Thread / Work-Out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was looking at that madcow one a week or so ago. I'll do it in the fall when Im on a huge cut. Couple friends will be competing in some fitness or BB show and Want me to hop on and train with them.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
      I was looking at that madcow one a week or so ago. I'll do it in the fall when Im on a huge cut. Couple friends will be competing in some fitness or BB show and Want me to hop on and train with them.
      Thats cool man. Im sure it'll help keep the motivation high.

I want to do a powerlifting meet, but getting a weekend off is almost impossible for me while I'm at this shop. So for now, I'll just keep training like I was going to lol

And fuck ground chorizo. I thought it was higher in protein. Stupid ass pork proving yet again that aside from tasting good, it provides no benefits to my diet
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        Thats cool man. Im sure it'll help keep the motivation high.

I want to do a powerlifting meet, but getting a weekend off is almost impossible for me while I'm at this shop. So for now, I'll just keep training like I was going to lol

And fuck ground chorizo. I thought it was higher in protein. Stupid ass pork proving yet again that aside from tasting good, it provides no benefits to my diet
        oh wait, reading > me

Apparently they rate chorizo as 2oz per serving not 4oz like they do with beef and turkey lol. So in 4oz 440cal, 36g fat, 24g pro. Obviously higher in fat and cal, but I need that stuff.

Comment

• I wonder what Brats are rated at? lol. I know in a couple weeks I'll be down in Minneapolis for a car show and That's all I'll be eating lol

Also Killed back and Biceps today. Had to wait 15-20min before I could have my shake since I couldnt lift anything haha

Back was this
          Lat Pull down, 145-160-175 x8
          T-Bar Row 90-95-100-105-45 x5

Biceps
          Seated Concentration curls. 20-30-40 x8
          BB Curl. 50-80-90x8
          Cable Curl drop set 35-30-20-10 x15 from chest height
          Cable Rope curl from bottom 40-45-60 x 10

Arms were DONE lol.
          Last edited by benz88; 06-03-2014, 09:50 PM.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Today was heavy squats for me. Worked up to 5 sets of 2-3 in lowbar squat, oly squat, pause squat and front squat.

My last rep of my last set of oly squat at 360 got really wobbly. Didnt think I was gonna make it up hahahah. But I did barely.

Front squats are getting easier now that Im getting used to the movement. worked up to 5sets of 3 at 225. So thats progressing well.

Comment

• also this Myfitnesspal app is pretty fucking dope.

Comment

• Did Shoulders and Legpress today

BB seated military press 155x5x5
                Front DB raise 30-35-40 x8
                DB Shrugs 100x10x3

Leg Press was 388,478,568.658,748x7

Comment

Did Shoulders and Legpress today

BB seated military press 155x5x5
                  Front DB raise 30-35-40 x8
                  DB Shrugs 100x10x3

Leg Press was 388,478,568.658,748x7
                  I did shrugs too! BB shrugs though lol

Comment

I did shrugs too! BB shrugs though lol
                    i usually do bb shrugs but wanna improve my db grip

Comment

i usually do bb shrugs but wanna improve my db grip
                      BB shrugs help a lot for squat and deadlift grip. And my grip is kinda shitty. anything over like 425 deadlift my left hand start to be a fuckshit. So I started doing the BB shrug to help. I did 4 sets of 15 at 275. But when I do the side grip like the way you grip when DB shrugging, I easily do 450 for sets of 15. I wish my lame ass gym had a trap bar lol

Comment

BB shrugs help a lot for squat and deadlift grip. And my grip is kinda shitty. anything over like 425 deadlift my left hand start to be a fuckshit. So I started doing the BB shrug to help. I did 4 sets of 15 at 275. But when I do the side grip like the way you grip when DB shrugging, I easily do 450 for sets of 15. I wish my lame ass gym had a trap bar lol
                        Whats a trap bar? We've got Hex bars at ours I want to use for shrugs and farmer walks

Comment

• Thats a trap bar

Comment

• ha neat. never heard them called that before. lol. I want to start using it more. Only tried it once for shrugs

Comment

ha neat. never heard them called that before. lol. I want to start using it more. Only tried it once for shrugs
                              Thats what I would love it for.

I was also thinking about adding farmers in somewhere. but not really sure where yet lol

Comment

Thats what I would love it for.

I was also thinking about adding farmers in somewhere. but not really sure where yet lol
                                I just dont know where I could do them, Only place I could would be in one of the Exercise group rooms but now that i go at 10am it's usually busy with a class.

Comment

Working...
                                X