No announcement yet.

The Amazing Race: Fitness Thread / Work-Out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was always under the impression to do Cardio AFTER lifting. Due to it making you more Tired. That's what I do now.

Mon/Thurs - Chest, Triceps, Abs and Sprints
    Tues/Fri - Back, Biceps,Abs
    Wed/Sat - Shoulders,Legs,Abs and Sprints.
    Sunday - Rest

That's my Routine. Ive dropped 45ish pounds since June. Hoping for another 60 by March
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• cardio - never
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Cardio? You mean running to the squat rack before someone else gets in there?

Comment

• haha guess not much cardio is done.
          1997 Audi A4 1.8tQM (bamboo metallic) -- 2001.5 Audi S4 6sp (imola yellow)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerdiest View Post
            haha guess not much cardio is done.
            I mean, I do about a 30 minutes of light cardio on lift days and 45-60 on non lift days. Am I putting on as much muscle as I could be? No. But I am still gaining lean mass and leaning out at the same time.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I need to do more cardio. My upper body is pretty Solid and defined now, But I still have the love handles lol. More Running I guess or Biking

Also Since I skipped the past 2 days I did Deads today along with Curls and shoulder shrugs, Did them all in drop sets, Ate an hour before the Gym and felt great. Also hit a Peak for Deads and my lower backs loving it lol

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                I need to do more cardio. My upper body is pretty Solid and defined now, But I still have the love handles lol. More Running I guess or Biking

Also Since I skipped the past 2 days I did Deads today along with Curls and shoulder shrugs, Did them all in drop sets, Ate an hour before the Gym and felt great. Also hit a Peak for Deads and my lower backs loving it lol
                you lose the weight by changing your diet, not by running in place for an hour a day.

also did shrugs today after my heavy squats. woot!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLowery28 View Post
                  Cardio? You mean running to the squat rack before someone else gets in there?
                  Do you ever watch BroScience on youtube? He fucking hilarious. He has this one bit about hitting on girls at the gym.

"then theres the method called "the chase" aka: the only time you'll ever see me doing any fucking cardio. You get on the treadmill next to the chick in order to prove not only that youre stronger, but overall better than her in every way"

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    you lose the weight by changing your diet, not by running in place for an hour a day.

also did shrugs today after my heavy squats. woot!
                    My diet is changed. I only eat 2500cal a day when my maintenace fir my weight is 3600 lol, and i eat very little to no carbs(only after a workout)

Comment

• ive been doing some full body dips and that kills my arms... hahh. You dont realize how heavy you are unttill you try and pick your self up..
                      1997 Audi A4 1.8tQM (bamboo metallic) -- 2001.5 Audi S4 6sp (imola yellow)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerdiest View Post
                        ive been doing some full body dips and that kills my arms... hahh. You dont realize how heavy you are unttill you try and pick your self up..
                        Im well aware how heavy i am hahahha

Comment

• needs more bro science

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            Im well aware how heavy i am hahahha

I know the feels.

My tri strength has gone way up though. I can bang out 3 sets of 10 now with a 50 lb db in-between my legs. Not those pansy ass dips either, we're talking full contraction and stretch.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Today concluded the shortcut to size program for me. I'm going to do a couple weeks of reverse pyramid push/pull/legs and then go back through the shortcut to size. I love it. Other than the exertion headaches causing me to hold back a little on weights I've seen excellent results. Just to give a brief idea of the gains I'm going to compare my first week in phase I (12-15 reps) to my first week in phase III. And my last week in phase I (3-5 reps) to the last week in phase III.
                              Phase I. Phase III
                              Bench 165x12x4. Bench 175x14x4 (first day back after 4 days off for exertion headache)
                              Db rows 45x15x4. Rows 60x15x4
                              Seated db press 35x15x4. Db press 60x15x4
                              Squats 135x12x4. Squats 185x12x4

Bench 225x3x4. Bench 235x4x4
                              Db rows 80x5x4. Db rows 110x5x4
                              Seated db press 75x5x4. Db press 90x4x4
                              Squats 285x4x4. Squats 315x3x4

Comment

• So after doing some research and talking to a couple good buddies that are BB competitors, Im going to try ECA Stacks to cut more. From what Ive read it works great so long as you don't use to much and cycle it after 8weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X