Stanced Trucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fuckin' love dumped Colorados.
    - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• Originally posted by Daviticus View Post
      The shortened Envoy rack totally makes that Sonoma look like a Frontier crew cab lol.

That is pretty low for still having springs.
      I would like to go lower but it's not exactly practical for daily driving, it gets hung up on speed bumps as is lol

Comment

• Noice! Love the color of that truck, man. Keep the white wheels
        | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• My header pipe sits about exactly the same except is has a pretty bad dent in it HAHA
          LegitWheels Painting
          Any split wheel face $150
          http://legitwheels.webs.com

Comment

• Originally posted by silvrbreez View Post
            Here's how mine sits right now...
            nissan d40 navara are terrible.

Comment

• hey wildman, you used to have a bagged blazer right? i remember seeing it on s10forum i think

by the way truck looks tits with the zq8s

Comment

• Finally hacked my brothers photobucket, he does all pictures of everything.

And it started out looking like this, it was a long build that got carried away.

Comment

• Damn I want those wheels. What are they? (first pics)
                  | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• They are Z Racing, made by American Racing in 1991 or so. Those are 15x8.5, -16 offset with a 205/50r15 tire on them. The wheels aren't bad for being picked up for $200 on Kijiji.

Comment

• Ah, nevermind then lol. I've already got American Racing AR39's from 1994 in 15x9.5, 4" BS.

Comment

• here is my daily. Needs to be lower i know.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Nice man! looks good

Welcome to StanceWorks btw

Comment

• my 720 comes back to me sunday hopefully. Got the transmission looked at and the exhaust all nice and tucked up back home. Probably gonna start buying stuff now.

Comment

• BUMP for more pics... of everyone's truck!

Comment

• http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/...9-10160351.jpg Here's mine, sorry for the lame picture. Will search for a better one later, new to the site.

Comment

Working...
                                X