Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all. Here's my little bagged beater. 80 Toyota SR5 Longbed

Comment

• ^ Woa. Love the styling. Damn that is cool.
      | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

• ya man thats damn clean! wheels are awsome
        IG dubmr2

Comment

• Originally posted by ghettoryde View Post
          Hey all. Here's my little bagged beater. 80 Toyota SR5 Longbed

nice and simple. any pics of rear suspension set up?

Comment

• When in Rome..

Comment

• Nice Hustler! Was that the one that was on Craigslist recently?

Comment

I'm digging this pretty hard man.
                IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

That is awesome. Can we all get more pics??

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                  Originally posted by nickskater09
                  I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Thanks for the nice comments. The wheels are brand new so that's the only pic I have of it on those. But......here's some other pics on my other wheels

Comment

• New wheels are a big improvement

Comment

• okay so i bought a 94 toyota p/u yesterday and its already lowered 2" by cranking down the torsion bars and 2" blocks in the rear, what are my options for going lower? can i only do spindles in the front? and could i get away with 4" blocks in the rear? or should i buy new rear springs?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1988montecarloss View Post
                          okay so i bought a 94 toyota p/u yesterday and its already lowered 2" by cranking down the torsion bars and 2" blocks in the rear, what are my options for going lower? can i only do spindles in the front? and could i get away with 4" blocks in the rear? or should i buy new rear springs?
                          Depending on how low you really want to go... Rear: 3-4" blocks, remove middle leaf. You may need a notch, but will definitely have to trim down your bump stops. Front: You can remove your torsions (unpleasant ride) OR drop spindles and drop shocks.

Comment

• And for that truck you can also get dropped lower control arms too

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments. The wheels are brand new so that's the only pic I have of it on those. But......here's some other pics on my other wheels
                              Yea new wheels are much better, I think I want to bag my lwb now haha

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                              Originally posted by nickskater09
                              I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• on my 93 toyota I had 3in blocks and removed the middle leaf. Turned the torsion bars wayyy down and cut out the inner fenders in the front. Put on some toxic drop shocks and it rode great. Lowest thing on it was the auto transmission crossmember, and it actually saved me from smashing the trans pan multiple times.

This is an older picture. But you can see how it sat
                                Last edited by LethalEthan; 01-20-2013, 01:08 PM.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Working...
                                X