Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broadway Static Suspension Coilovers Intro and Group Buy Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brandyn
    replied
    kielan, i still need to talk to you......but u ditched and went to switz.

Leave a comment:

• tanktank208
    replied
    i attempted emailing some one about a set for my e36 but have yet to get a response can anyone help me?

Leave a comment:

• Dr.Garneau
    replied
    The set-up that you see here is mine, it run realy great, so far, it fits perfectly.
    I drove the first 100km today and I am really happy and I am satisfied about the quality , I will post pic and build thread asap.

Ho and thx again Jaze for your time !

Leave a comment:

• seven-57
    replied
    I'm choosing these over investing in bags. That's definitely big. Average Jerk was in my last thread about bagging my car. This is a life of new beginnings. I emailed Jaze and I'm waiting on a price and and a process on how to grab these asap!

Leave a comment:

• Average_Jerk
    replied
    Originally posted by bmuum3 View Post
    I need to get rid of my GC set for a set of these. My GC ride like absolute crap.
    stop making the same posts

Leave a comment:

• bmuum3
    replied
    I need to get rid of my GC set for a set of these. My GC ride like absolute crap.

Leave a comment:

• Average_Jerk
    replied
    Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Here is a shot of our E30 setup pre install! If you're interested in a set, shoot me a PM or an email at kielan@broadwaystatic.com

Dear sir,

Id like to subscribe to your newsletter

Leave a comment:

• Kielan
    replied
    Here is a shot of our E30 setup pre install! If you're interested in a set, shoot me a PM or an email at kielan@broadwaystatic.com

Leave a comment:

• seven-57
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    No need, we make e30 applications
    Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
    Shit just got real.
    Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
    woah. why was i not informed! haha i have been watching this thread and i heard about you starting on the e30 side but nothing about it being finished

any pic of the e30 kit?
    Gimme! I PM'd you Jesus. I would kill for a set of these. I swear, if I had to buy another set of Taiwanese coils I'd kill myself

Leave a comment:

• Ludey849
    replied
    more info/pics on the e30 application..ASAP.

Leave a comment:

• Ant
    replied
    ^ I also just heard about it. I am on the savings now, but probably won't be til November til i can get some

Leave a comment:

• CHIF8008
    replied
    woah. why was i not informed! haha i have been watching this thread and i heard about you starting on the e30 side but nothing about it being finished

any pic of the e30 kit?

Leave a comment:

• stinkinrich
    replied
    So yesterday I had a good look over Haydens broadway coils he got for his Silvia, they really are an amazing bit of kit.

Leave a comment:

• FunfGang
    replied
    Shit just got real.

Leave a comment:

• Jesus Christ
    replied
    Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
    i think i should modify my e30's front by welding on tabs so it can accept these front coil-overs. so much easier to find coil-overs that are built proper for an e36- that i could then use

Leave a comment:

Working...
X