Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broadway Static Suspension Coilovers Intro and Group Buy Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweedspeed18
    replied
    So 100% made in America?
    More manufacturing is exactly what this country needs.
    If I were into anything cars you guys are offering coilovers for, I'd be all over them.
    I tip my hat to you good sir(s).

Leave a comment:

• tlg0624
    replied
    ahhh I want a set of these so bad!

Leave a comment:

• Jesus Christ
    replied
    It's true, ive adjusted mine at least 5 times and whenever i think "ok, now it's perfect" i mess around and make them better

Leave a comment:

• Mexican
    replied
    So glad the forums back.

These things are ridic. So good and so smooth, and so many ways to adjust them. DakarDario there is no way you can adjust them just once. Really isn't. Ha ha. I have adjusted them 3 times and and still playin about.

DSC_7888 by Mexicanfab, on Flickr

DSC_7889 by Mexicanfab, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• andybob
    replied
    Originally posted by FSUjbp View Post
    Is anyone doing anything to reinforce the rear shock towers? You now have single contact points for the suspension load per side instead of two. Just curious....
    Look at the pic DakarDario posted above. You can see the spring in the perches where it belongs.

Leave a comment:

• FSUjbp
    replied
    Is anyone doing anything to reinforce the rear shock towers? You now have single contact points for the suspension load per side instead of two. Just curious....

Leave a comment:

• dano17
    replied
    I wish I could afford these, my rokkor coils are poopy...

Leave a comment:

• DakarDario
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    I sure do, ill drop one in the mail tomorrow. Glad you like the coils man, now spin those things down!
    i am, as soon as i get the rims on, i only wanna adjust them once, im lazy

Leave a comment:

• Jesus Christ
    replied
    I sure do, ill drop one in the mail tomorrow. Glad you like the coils man, now spin those things down!

Leave a comment:

• DakarDario
    replied
    Undo the strut tower bolts, sway bar tabs if you still have the M sways, unlock the bottom locking collar, and when it drops, spin them as low or as high as you need. You can just unlock them and spin them in the mounts but that does take forever, my way's a lot faster.

Make sure you have a jack or something under the spindle.
    you are a genius!!!!! did you get any broadstatic sticker made yet? i want some

Leave a comment:

• Jesus Christ
    replied
    Undo the strut tower bolts, sway bar tabs if you still have the M sways, unlock the bottom locking collar, and when it drops, spin them as low or as high as you need. You can just unlock them and spin them in the mounts but that does take forever, my way's a lot faster.

Make sure you have a jack or something under the spindle.

Leave a comment:

• DakarDario
    replied
    What???? you got another car already?

I put the perch on top, it's much easier to adjust the spring height that way. Remember to pre-load the rear spring to your liking and go drive the piss out of that thing!
    o shit good idea!!!!, any suggestions for adjusting the front its a CUNT!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jesus Christ
    replied
    What???? you got another car already?

I put the perch on top, it's much easier to adjust the spring height that way. Remember to pre-load the rear spring to your liking and go drive the piss out of that thing!

Leave a comment:

• DakarDario
    replied

more to come soon

Leave a comment:

• Mexican
    replied
    Shit bout to go down.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X