Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broadway Static Suspension Coilovers Intro and Group Buy Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VanDamage
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    Originally Posted by VanDamage
    I would buy an E12 kit in a heartbeat if BWS made it!

Well, get ready! We're in development right now, about another 2-3 weeks before it's ready.

e12/e28/e24 coils will be available in 2 forms. Fully custom like our current offerings with aggressive valving and custom rates and a version for the guys who don't need a completely custom set up or high spring rates. Same thing for e36, we're setting up a version that is for guys who don't need a fully custom set up to tuck rim.

I'll post more info as we make progress, but get ready because they're coming soon. Like in 2-3 weeks
    This makes me sooo excited! BWS E12 coilovers are for sure on my shopping list. Gotta start saving!

Leave a comment:

• Kielan
    replied
    Originally posted by natet21 View Post
    whens the next group buy? i want this kit bad for my 98 m3
    PM'd you.

Leave a comment:

• natet21
    replied
    whens the next group buy? i want this kit bad for my 98 m3

Leave a comment:

• 1badg35
    replied
    so jaze... what options do we have for an e46 wagon 5 speed awd? pm me whenever you get a chance.
    might finally be picking one up tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• Average_Jerk
    replied
    Looking good as always!

Leave a comment:

• anttmann
    replied
    Dont even waste your time looking at other coilovers , im 150% satisfied with my Broadways , trust me you will never look back after your purchase :cheers:

Leave a comment:

• Average_Jerk
    replied
    We have some sets in stock! Only about a week wait for valving. 8 E46 M3, 10 E36, 1 E28. PM or email for help on how to place your order.

Leave a comment:

• ravinderasharma
    replied
    It gives you an option to experiment with the length of your hair and also to add volume. Hair extensions are lengths of either real hair that can be attached close.

Leave a comment:

• das eighty
    replied
    This is exciting.

Leave a comment:

• Jesus Christ
    replied
    Originally posted by 99sil-teg View Post
    Have anything coming for the 2002? Be nice to have a quality coilover that rides nice.
    It's on our to do list for the winter. 02 guys definitley need more options

Originally posted by VanDamage View Post
    Well, get ready! We're in development right now, about another 2-3 weeks before it's ready.

Originally posted by kittenpuncher View Post
    Can you develop a kit for the mkV platform?
    Unfortunately, I don't think there is enough demand. I would love to be wrong about that, have some mkV guys email me.

Originally posted by evilstar View Post
    Rears are cake fronts need custom work. Fabrication is easy, the real hard part is finding the right shocks and struts. Oh and springs rates/length also.

♥ Raf
    Although it's the standard with e28 and similar, i've never found a combo that would satisfy me when it came to the whole find an insert and random spring. They're oem replacements and in no way made to be slammed so that's probably why some people are turning to air.

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
    E28/E24 guys better start saving up!
    YUP

e12/e28/e24 coils will be available in 2 forms. Fully custom like our current offerings with aggressive valving and custom rates and a version for the guys who don't need a completely custom set up or high spring rates. Same thing for e36, we're setting up a version that is for guys who don't need a fully custom set up to tuck rim.

I'll post more info as we make progress, but get ready because they're coming soon. Like in 2-3 weeks

Leave a comment:

• Khalil
    replied
    E28/E24 guys better start saving up!

Leave a comment:

• evilstar
    replied
    Originally posted by VanDamage View Post
    Rears are cake fronts need custom work. Fabrication is easy, the real hard part is finding the right shocks and struts. Oh and springs rates/length also.

♥ Raf

Leave a comment:

• SeanDub
    replied
    Originally posted by d.parker View Post

my e36 on BWS and seandubs old wheels!

sorry for the iphone pic
    <3

Leave a comment:

• d.parker
    replied
     photo photo2_zpsf98b1ae5.jpg

my e36 on BWS and seandubs old wheels!

sorry for the iphone pic

Leave a comment:

• kittenpuncher
    replied
    Can you develop a kit for the mkV platform?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X