Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That motherfucker said that You hit HIM? What a piece of shit.

Comment

• What Travis said.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• IN. That weekend is going to be epic. Suits and everything.
        sigpic
        GARAGE | THE PROFESSOR

Comment

• woah Chicago to Tacoma roadtrip? I'll see how I will be with work but I really want to attend!

Comment

• I cant wait , hmmm guess we'll need to get some cigars and "Tailored" Scotch glasses

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
            Crafted Fitment San Fran Sept 3rd Facebook -"Crafted fitment"

Key Fitment - Key West FLFacebook -"Key Fitment"

StanceWars -July 7rd 2012
            http://www.stancewars.com
            Facebook -Stancewars

WaterWerks June 23 and Sept3rd 2012http://waterwerksnw.com/
            Facebook - WaterWerks

Comment

• Originally posted by evovento View Post
              I cant wait , hmmm guess we'll need to get some cigars and "Tailored" Scotch glasses

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...84311454917917
              dont worry bout me... I'll be that classy kid drinkin the Old English out of the brown paper bag... fully Tailored to my liking with a lil Orange Juice... lil Brass monkey for the Classy Lad.

Comment

• since the WA killed it at the sac SOTU event..... I might have to drive up from socal, Maybe we can get a sweeeeet caravan going up there.

Comment

• Originally posted by E30LIFE View Post
                  since the WA killed it at the sac SOTU event..... I might have to drive up from socal, Maybe we can get a sweeeeet caravan going up there.
                  That would be awesome to see someone put together, I only had a month and 3 weeks to put that together and we brought 24 cars and nearly 40 people!!! (22 cars made it) we are coming back to Cali in May to rep hard at the HellaFlush show in Los Angeles

Comment

• not sure what my scedule is yet. might have a dance comp that weekend. if not, i'd be up for shuttling.
                    Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                    The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                    P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
                      not sure what my scedule is yet. might have a dance comp that weekend. if not, i'd be up for shuttling.
                      Bring it? Oh its already been broughten...

Comment

• Not going to lie, I'm excited, repainting the whole car before the event. Will be dressed up. See you guys there.

Jesus Christ drives an E36.

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Comment

• If Sean doesn't go, I'm not going.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by 1985zcar View Post
                            If Sean doesn't go, I'm not going.
                            Sean is going... I'm gonna be driving right through his neighborhood... he will be kicking and screaming, but rest assured he will be attending.

Comment

• Registered!

Comment

• Thinking of flying there. I need a vacation, badly.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                                Originally posted by Jedidiah
                                he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X