X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Bahahahah Ben made a funny.

Sooo me thinks there should be a northeast caravan thread.
    SO MAKE IT! I put together the last one and I am putting together our next one... 1... 2... 3... GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
      SO MAKE IT! I put together the last one and I am putting together our next one... 1... 2... 3... GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
      Im flying. Work does not allow another road trip.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
        I guess I will.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I'll be there.

Nick, if you are a single malt guy, I'm amassing a small collection and willing to share. Wish I had some Romeo y Julietta cigars.
          My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT_vf5ioXXk"]YouTube - Barney Stinson - Suit Up[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

mm can't wait !
                "Life ain't sweet, Saturday through Monday, but in the summer time you my watermelon sundae."

Comment

From SoCal and I might be comin up via roadtrip. Would be sick to meet up with the bay area guys and have a mini caravan up to the PNW.
                  Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
                  i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
                  | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

Boise to tacoma? psshh.... just a hop, skip, and a jump! Are trucks allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                      From SoCal and I might be comin up via roadtrip. Would be sick to meet up with the bay area guys and have a mini caravan up to the PNW.
                      Meet me up at my house and then we can pick up another member (Olek) in sac.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                        Meet me up at my house and then we can pick up another member (Olek) in sac.
                        Yee we will see in the upcoming future. I gotta post up some new pics of teh ride so I get some recognition before creepin up to ur house all anonymous and unknown haha. Funny how I used to live in SF, Sac, and PNW.
                        Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
                        i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
                        | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
                          Definitely looking forward to this.

Comment

Hot_rod you and me. We need to get a caravan together from Boise.

Comment

I say we actually do rock tailored suits. After living in Shanghai for 3 years, I have about a dozen tailored ones and 10 off the shelf. A stunt like this may get us media coverage.
                              My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

Originally posted by exexpat View Post
                                I say we actually do rock tailored suits. After living in Shanghai for 3 years, I have about a dozen tailored ones and 10 off the shelf. A stunt like this may get us media coverage.
                                We are gonna be pushing for everyone to wear them. I think it could be a ton of fun if everyone made a effort. With that said, I will be representing a 3 piece regardless

Comment

Working...
                                X