X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    Thank you for not saying Racelands

they dont even make racelands for my car. mine is AWD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Orisue46 View Post
      thanks! you definitely have one of the sickest E36 M3s out.

i need to go lower. i dunno how bad the ride is gonna be if i take the helper spring off my coils. have you had any experience with that?
      Thanks dude. My car's actually a piece but whatever it's my "fun" car.

Helper springs don't have any effect on ride quality besides increasing shock travel which would be the same as spinning up the coils. Helper springs are just to keep the springs from rattling around when not compressed. They're pretty much pointless.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
        Thanks dude. My car's actually a piece but whatever it's my "fun" car.

Helper springs don't have any effect on ride quality besides increasing shock travel which would be the same as spinning up the coils. Helper springs are just to keep the springs from rattling around when not compressed. They're pretty much pointless.
        it definitely looks like fun!

thanks for the info. im gonna have to do this soon. i need at least another half inch in the front, the rears are perfect imo.

Comment

yeah i'm impatient. i got these for really cheap and they are lighter than most if not all reps. i doubt i could have found a really dope used set for under a grand, but if i waited a couple more months i probably could have gotten a real set of wheels lol. but they do the job and i wasnt about to roll up to stanceworks with some beat up wheels as it is a fitment show lol.

i never realized that so many ppl never heard of stretched tires till i got my wheels mounted ppl asking me so many questions about them.

Hey man your car looks really good. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out and see it in person, even though it is in my town lol. Keep up the clean work.
          56' Big Back Glass Chevy
          08' Audi S5

Comment

• I just bought my Hat Trick pass tonight. I cant wait for the show. To bad my new wheels and flares wont make it on the car in time.

Comment

• I was just gonna crash the afterparty and hope I didnt get thrown out or turned away at the door lol
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I ran into Ben Terry and Andrew at wuste in vegas last week , they really sounded hyped for this and seattle .
                Crafted Fitment San Fran Sept 3rd Facebook -"Crafted fitment"

Key Fitment - Key West FLFacebook -"Key Fitment"

StanceWars -July 7rd 2012
                http://www.stancewars.com
                Facebook -Stancewars

WaterWerks June 23 and Sept3rd 2012http://waterwerksnw.com/
                Facebook - WaterWerks

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ganja View Post
                  Hey man your car looks really good. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out and see it in person, even though it is in my town lol. Keep up the clean work.
                  thanks man! cars in the shop. got into a little accident after work. gonna get a facelift hood and zhp bumper hopefully from insurance.

im surprised you havent seen me rollin around town.

how are they gonna release the passes? i bought my hat trick like 3 months ago.

oh yeah and i removed my helper spring. gave me about half an inch more lowwss

Comment

• So, with this being at the same venue with Waterwerks Saturday stuff, how does one do both? and is the VIP party for both events or ??
                    just trying to decide what events I am gonna be at this summer.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Is there any one leaving from lynnwood to drive down to this?

Comment

• any cressi owners attending Tailored?

Comment

• i need more friends with stanced cars lol. i feel alone out here in tacoma!! everyone lives up north.
                          Last edited by Orisue46; 06-28-2011, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• who do I pay? except shoes and stuff i don't pay for stuff online and don't like sending money through the mail. I'll take my money to whoever it is i need to pay in person.
                            Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                            The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                            P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Im in Tacoma ha ha.

Comment

i need more friends with stanced cars lol. i feel alone out here in tacoma!! everyone lives up north.
                                Originally posted by zach90 View Post
                                Im in Tacoma ha ha.

i live in puyallup, a couple buddies and I organize a bi-weekly gtg in tacoma, you guys should come out sometime
                                Last edited by mad325is; 06-29-2011, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X