• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks tits..

Comment

• June 4-6

Chasin Design | SoCalStanceShop | Wuste2011 Project Car
      ------------- Member Of A Eurocratic Society -------------

Wüste2011 The West Coast's LARGEST European Car Show!

Comment

• Wow, quite the build.. Good luck!

Comment

• looking good jer looking real good.

So to put on the flares you grinded the filler and fiberglass or did you have to cut the metal off to?

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
          Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

• just grinded everything. metal is under it, glued then fiberglassed over

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

• UPDATE!

drove my buddies audi today and decided i needed to get mine runnin!

sanded down the passenger side flare (FML: worst part of bodywork is sanding!) still needs filler

then i started to make a mold for the front fender

grinded off the old drivers side shit and threw on the flare.

hopefully some updates in the morning! this week im hoping to have the rear fenders basically done. the mold for both of the front fenders done and tacked on. and the rear bumper flare molded

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

• Keep up the work. I tried to do some great stuffs and glass work this winter but ran out of patience big time.

Thats looking good.

Comment

• thanks buddy

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• dialed in the rear camber (loooove the fitment right now) and pulled the mold off the rear fender. hopefully ill have the front fender fiberglassed by tomorrow!

trust me, i cant stand to even look at it at this height!! coils soon

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• Dang i almost forgot about this. Looking good Jer!
                      -Brandon-

Comment

• I like where this is going!!! I like seeing the progress.

Comment

• fiberglassforums.com is a great outlet for info on projects like this.

Comment

• thanks guys!

finally motivated to get shiet done! working on my car into the late hours of the night.

front fender with the first coat of FG

rear fender with filler. gonna sand it down, add another quick set of filler and its done! this fender should be complete tomorrow

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• What are you going to do with the bottom to blend it into the side skirt?

Comment

• custom make a piece out of abs.

the flares actually extend down to the sideskirt/bumper so i may just make a mold off that for the front.

Widebody B6 build

Comment

Working...
                                X