No announcement yet.

My slow Widebody B6 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, refinishing the wheels made them look 10x better. Looking forward to the finished product.

Comment

• thanks guys!

tomorrow im getting down on the engine bay/wiring!! after reading the shaved bay thread on honda tech, i got fockin stoked. so im filling holes and shiz like that along with cleaning up the wiring

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

• sanded down a little and shaved a couple small holes just to see. obviously i have more. i finally separated all of my wires and loomed up some engine harness. i also took out the gas line and im going to order a braided line to come out under the firewall. and worked on the front fender a little. more tomorrow!

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

• fenders will be done this week. along with the rear bumper

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• drool

Comment

• ^That. some real nice progress man

Comment

• I cant wait to see the outcome. Keep us posted
                We are not your average enthusiasts

Comment

• Dude where do u live? I can sware i saw the bmw in ur sig today. and yesterday. haha

Comment

• naw the bmw has been parted out and it currently in san fran man. def no bimmers around that looked like mine! i hope. haha

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• ^Lol i fail. it totally looks like the one in ur sig. just a lil higher and stock kit. same style wheels and realllly flush. haha.

Comment

• haha word?

anyway, got my bubble flare tool from summit racing today

Last edited by BreakMyWallet; 05-23-2010, 02:36 AM.

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• nice mate, can't wait to see this one finished !

Comment

• finally. got the block that ive been neglecting to pick up for months!

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• Loving this thread!! You've done a fantastic job so far, cant wait to see more
                              In desperate need of a cool signature...

Comment

• gonna start getting down a lot more now. got some show deadlines coming up. et is within a month!!!

sunday all my wheels will be sandblasted

Widebody B6 build

Comment

Working...
                                X