• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your e46 is flawless.
    cant wait for this b6.

Comment

• thanks fellas!

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

• so ive been working on the rear bumper today. im debating on molding the sideskirts to the car. (just the rear part where it connects to the rear fender, so i can still take off the front fenders.)

any insight?

check out green goblin. i believe he did the same

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
          so ive been working on the rear bumper today. im debating on molding the sideskirts to the car. (just the rear part where it connects to the rear fender, so i can still take off the front fenders.)

any insight?

check out green goblin. i believe he did the same
          i'd go for it, im doing the same thing, but thats partly because my wb fits so poorly there are gaps i have to fill in between where the skirt joins my rear flare, you can't really go wrong...i mean when are you ever gonna take off your side skirts you know? it helps to have the fenders and front bumper removable in case of major engine work, but side skirts not so much...plus it gives it a really nice clean look

Comment

• havent had time to work on the car much since school/baseball started back up. right now im just saving up all the cash i can since everything is done except for the small stuff. gonna have the shop finish the prep and paint.

BUT i did finally buy the cable to re route my battery to the trunk. this weekend i HAVE to finish the brake lines/gas line/ battery cable as long as it gets here in time. and im going to start bolting up the accessories to the motor.

btw, there is a honda civic at my shop with a roll cage that i think may fit in my car, so that would save me some hassle. ill test fit it when i tow it over there, which should be next week.

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• Dude, those wheels......

I **** you

Comment

the gauge itself or the lines?
                lines

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• update. if anyone tells you to get 0/1 guage wire to relocate it to the back, its focking overkill!!! haha bitch running that big ass wire. had to take out the drivers side seat

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• i love tucked engine bays and im sure yours will turn out good when you get it all done

Comment

update. if anyone tells you to get 0/1 guage wire to relocate it to the back, its focking overkill!!! haha bitch running that big ass wire. had to take out the drivers side seat
                      Depends on how big of an amp your running. If your running a true 1000 watts off of the stock battery upgrading the big 3 to 0/1 isnt a bad idea, and I'm not talking about some 2500 watt walmart amp that is only pushing 300 watts. And especially if you are running compressors and possibly a system. That draws a lot of current.

Comment

• running no system.

and when i do hook it up its a ednine.2 + ednine.4 + 2 13kv2's

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• she finally went off to the shop!

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• Ohh yes...wat color?
                            -Jorge-

Comment

• everyone will see soon enough

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• Not soon enough. Read this whole thread. Looks amazing. Waiting for the finished product. :-)

Regards from Norway :-D

Comment

Working...
                                X