No announcement yet.

My slow Widebody B6 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finished 1 front and rear fender. then decided i wanted to go wider :facepalm:

ill have pics of the front up in a little. definitely wider now

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Lol pictures now, and a borat high five for going even wider.

Comment

pictures! i love how the front fender came out

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Is the back going to look like this? If so that to me just looks out of place, because you have this huge flare for the fender, and the rest of the car is normal width. I dunno, you're doing the fronts too, so I think that will help, but to me, it looks like the rest of this car should be wider, not just the rear flares. Your craftsmanship and skills are insane though, I truly wish I had the knowledge/cajones to do that myself.

Comment

backs are going to be wider than the picture up there^

i decided to go 3" instead of the 2 in the picture of my car up there. not sure what exactly what you mean. my sideskirts/rear/front bumper will all be widened too.

Widebody B6 build

Comment

you guys think ill need some spacers? or am i good?

Widebody B6 build

Comment

Sickness. I love it. I'm in it to win it and can't wait to see the end result
                '89 civic hatch 15x8 sportmaxx 501 +15 offset stolen and recovered without my wheels SOLD
                '93 civic sedan tbd
                '92 civic sedan cheviot reverse mesh

Comment

Hurry up and be done! lol

Comment

haha im trying. hopefully ill have one of the rear fenders done today, and all of them done by next weekend (school during the week kicks my ass)

hopefully i will have a design for my hood as well. because i told him ill have the welder back by next weekend

Widebody B6 build

Comment

im probably going to custom make a roof and trunk spoiler sometime this week as well

Widebody B6 build

Comment

yes, there is a wheel in the fender. LOL. its a 16x7 ET 40

Widebody B6 build

Comment

little better idea of how wide it is

Widebody B6 build

Comment

damn this is going to look sick! what color are you thinking about for the car?
                            http://turbo-2.blogspot.com/

Comment

You will see soon enough :shh

Widebody B6 build

Comment

the transition from flare to quarter panel is not gradual enough for me, i like how the front fender flows. I wish you had done the fenders both on the same side of the car so that you could sit back and make sure the arch of the front and rear fenders match. Its hard to tell what it will look like now and not to mention as the front fender is on the pass side and the rear quarter is on the driver. I know it will come out good in the end as i know this is just the beginning so its hard to tell. keep up the work and keep us updated with progress
                                Last edited by Flavourless; 09-07-2009, 11:33 PM.
                                Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X