Static LipLow Honda Fit GE8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow looks awesome dude!
    Static B5 A4 - OZ Futuras - UK Build Thread - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56310

Instagram: @keemlinsey

Comment

Someone needs to point this gbaby fool to the Cosworth thread.
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Originally posted by Kinghorn View Post
        Cheap China Coilovers... WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SAY THIS. They might be cheap but OP's the one paying for it driving around on them and at the end of the day... those cheap china coilovers + his other suspension mods make his fit one of the cleanest and lowest so why is your input even valid over the cheapness of the coils... It is one of those things that irritate me the most, most people cant even afford coils and your chastising him for going with coilovers period over cut springs?

Standard hypester wheels with un-unique sizing? another example showing your lack of attention and yearning to show hatred on this mans fit. He actually commented on a prior photo saying he could have went with lower profile rims and been lower but wanted to go a unique route with 17's... Please read a little more if your trying to roast on a man. and especially if you'd like to continue on this forum.
        Coilovers are not expensive. One thousand dollars is something most people can afford to blow on something stupid, like China coilovers.

The sizing is not unique, nor are the wheels. Most GE Fit dudes run 17's. A few have run this exact wheel in this exact sizing....one of them actually locally to the OP.

Originally posted by Dremetos View Post
        Yeah, you're going to sit here on a forum dedicated solely to sacrificing drive-ability for looks that you don't seek attention from your car? I'll be first to admit I most certainly do! I feel like a hot stick of butter coming out of a microwave getting stroked by a fresh knife every time I snap someone's neck on the sidewalk, and you're a down right liar if you say otherwise. OP didn't build his Fit to your standards; obviously his platform wasn't 'fit' for that/your style. Relax, people mod identical cars differently (see:purists,stance,drag,etc).

I find myself coming back to this thread and admiring your front lip alone, and the fact that it's in as good of shape as it is is absolutely astounding.
        My cars typically have more subtle modifications, not two shades of obnoxious on the wheels. I enjoy looking at my own car, I don't care if others enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by gbaby2089 View Post
          Coilovers are not expensive. One thousand dollars is something most people can afford to blow on something stupid, like China coilovers.

The sizing is not unique, nor are the wheels. Most GE Fit dudes run 17's. A few have run this exact wheel in this exact sizing....one of them actually locally to the OP.

My cars typically have more subtle modifications, not two shades of obnoxious on the wheels. I enjoy looking at my own car, I don't care if others enjoy it.
          Untitled by nfglaudemans, on Flickr

IG: Nick475

Comment

Gbaby, hopefully we can lay this to rest because obviously you are going to keep coming back to my thread. So, I'm a 17 year old in high school. Up until last month I worked 4 days a week at an Italian restauraunt delivering food (primarily pizza). I quit because my car was too low to go over the speed bumps in apartment complexes I had to deliver to. Why am I telling you this? Because I worked my ass off to afford real wheels and coil overs, unlike the other highschoolers on cut lowering springs and Rotas. Apparently you have a problem with function and form, but they seem to be made very well. Certainly better than racelands. The only coilovers other GE dudes use are buddy clubs, and I nearly bought these, but after some research, I determined with some work, I could get F&F's much lower. And I regret nothing. Now since you **** Rotiform, let me say this, I know how much you love fake wheels, would you rather see my car on those? I had about 1k to spend on wheels, and I didn't want reps, so my options were the even more played out RPF1's that don't fit my style, NUEs or BLQs. And I went with the NUEs. Of course they aren't unique sizing! They are cast wheels only available in 17x8 +30 or +20 in the 4x100 pattern. And from my research I knew that the +20 wouldn't fit in the rear and let me go super low. Now your probably gonna say I could have got used Rays or something but as silly as it sounds I didn't want light, track inspired wheels. I wanted big mono block ones. Just so you don't ever reply to this thread again I'll address some other things, the lip. So my GE is face lifted, thus, only 1 lip is made for it and available in the US. The JDP carbon one. But i want to avoid carbon on my build, so thats out. Perhaps you have done your research and are now thinking, why don't I import a lip for the JDM Fit Shuttle, that shares the front end? Well Gbaby, the Modulo "cheeks" aren't worth $400, and the Mugen lip that frankly looks the same as stock certainly isn't worth $1500. So I went with the STI lip because I knew I would go through lips like crazy and I needed a cheap, readily available one. Yeah maybe it doesn't look good to some people, like you, but I like it, primarily because the lip touches the ground and breaks just about everyones neck when I drive. Let's see Cody, what else don't you like about my car? Ah yes, the two different colored wheels. You say it's been done, sure it has. But not by as many people who have the same color all the way around. I don't know another person in the midwest who has 2 different colors, except for my friend who had his wheels powder coated the same time as mine. In fact, even on the internet I can only think of a few cars with two different colored wheels. Now Cody/Gbaby2089/mike410b plus whatever usernames you have, hopefully you understand me and my car a bit better, or at the very least, have said everything you need to say. Please just read this and don't reply, I want my thread back.
            Last edited by Piolk; 07-11-2014, 12:07 PM.
            Follow me on Instagram @FitTheStance

Comment

The car is low..agree to that ...but that is one high shifter lol

I prefer GD over GE simply because what OP said, hard to mount any +30 and less offset wheels especially with fatter tire
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Car is okay, that front lip look horrific though.

Originally posted by Dremetos View Post
                Yeah, you're going to sit here on a forum dedicated solely to sacrificing drive-ability for looks that you don't seek attention from your car? I'll be first to admit I most certainly do! I feel like a hot stick of butter coming out of a microwave getting stroked by a fresh knife every time I snap someone's neck on the sidewalk, and you're a down right liar if you say otherwise. OP didn't build his Fit to your standards; obviously his platform wasn't 'fit' for that/your style. Relax, people mod identical cars differently (see:purists,stance,drag,etc).

I find myself coming back to this thread and admiring your front lip alone, and the fact that it's in as good of shape as it is is absolutely astounding.
                Jesus Christ what the fuck did I just read. If you build a car solely for the intent of "snapping necks" then you sir, are a cancer to the car community. It's about the CARS, about building something YOU like. Not something you think other people will turn their head for. That's the lamest shit I've ever heard.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Do you mind me asking where do you live? Because that ride height is not compatible with the streets on Brazil, which are pretty shitty, i've already tried going 2 laid fingers clearence and my car was at the shop every two months, it was my daily driver tho, but scrapped so much everyday, how are your roads and streets where u live? got me curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Piolk View Post
                    Gbaby, hopefully we can lay this to rest because obviously you are going to keep coming back to my thread. So, I'm a 17 year old in high school. Up until last month I worked 4 days a week at an Italian restauraunt delivering food (primarily pizza). I quit because my car was too low to go over the speed bumps in apartment complexes I had to deliver to. Why am I telling you this? Because I worked my ass off to afford real wheels and coil overs, unlike the other highschoolers on cut lowering springs and Rotas. Apparently you have a problem with function and form, but they seem to be made very well. Certainly better than racelands. The only coilovers other GE dudes use are buddy clubs, and I nearly bought these, but after some research, I determined with some work, I could get F&F's much lower. And I regret nothing. Now since you **** Rotiform, let me say this, I know how much you love fake wheels, would you rather see my car on those? I had about 1k to spend on wheels, and I didn't want reps, so my options were the even more played out RPF1's that don't fit my style, NUEs or BLQs. And I went with the NUEs. Of course they aren't unique sizing! They are cast wheels only available in 17x8 +30 or +20 in the 4x100 pattern. And from my research I knew that the +20 wouldn't fit in the rear and let me go super low. Now your probably gonna say I could have got used Rays or something but as silly as it sounds I didn't want light, track inspired wheels. I wanted big mono block ones. Just so you don't ever reply to this thread again I'll address some other things, the lip. So my GE is face lifted, thus, only 1 lip is made for it and available in the US. The JDP carbon one. But i want to avoid carbon on my build, so thats out. Perhaps you have done your research and are now thinking, why don't I import a lip for the JDM Fit Shuttle, that shares the front end? Well Gbaby, the Modulo "cheeks" aren't worth $400, and the Mugen lip that frankly looks the same as stock certainly isn't worth $1500. So I went with the STI lip because I knew I would go through lips like crazy and I needed a cheap, readily available one. Yeah maybe it doesn't look good to some people, like you, but I like it, primarily because the lip touches the ground and breaks just about everyones neck when I drive. Let's see Cody, what else don't you like about my car? Ah yes, the two different colored wheels. You say it's been done, sure it has. But not by as many people who have the same color all the way around. I don't know another person in the midwest who has 2 different colors, except for my friend who had his wheels powder coated the same time as mine. In fact, even on the internet I can only think of a few cars with two different colored wheels. Now Cody/Gbaby2089/mike410b plus whatever usernames you have, hopefully you understand me and my car a bit better, or at the very least, have said everything you need to say. Please just read this and don't reply, I want my thread back.
                    So your parents bought you the car? Suddenly affording cheap coils/wheels is a lot easier. That said, enjoy your thread; hopefully you'll soon realize that modifying a car solely for the attention of others is the wrong reason. Maybe then, you'll do something cool; until then...Ciao.

Originally posted by Nick475 View Post
                    Untitled by nfglaudemans, on Flickr
                    10/10. I chuckled.

Comment

holy crap this guy completely went full retard. you see, the things you say about the GE chassis can be applied to all chassis across all manufactures, take BMW into count *( because thats what i drive and love)* how many of the same e30s, e36s, e39s, e46, etc etc do you see running cheap parts or parts identical to the next mans car. We do things to our cars the way we want uniquely for the purpose of our own sweat blood cash and tears going into the build. Quit being a jerk and get off of his genital area.
                      E36 Bonnie

Comment

Not a fan of the lip or skirt extensions, but the rest looks good.
                        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                          Jesus Christ what the fuck did I just read. If you build a car solely for the intent of "snapping necks" then you sir, are a cancer to the car community. It's about the CARS, about building something YOU like. Not something you think other people will turn their head for. That's the lamest shit I've ever heard.
                          I absolutely love my car, I built it for me and to stand out from the Honda community and have some competitive fitment I can say I made work through my hard work and determination. I didn't build it SOLELY for attention, but I'm certainly not displeased that people take note of it. You're interpreting my words in a way that I didn't intend to display them, should have worded it properly, my bad.

Comment

Let's keep this on topic people. This is becoming a mess

Comment

So your parents bought you the car? Suddenly affording cheap coils/wheels is a lot easier. That said, enjoy your thread; hopefully you'll soon realize that modifying a car solely for the attention of others is the wrong reason. Maybe then, you'll do something cool; until then...Ciao.
                              Parents buy their kid a car a lot though . Some people are more fortunate than others. He worked and paid for the modifications. Stop being an asshole

Comment

Lord almighty I **** the car "scene" these days.

Awaiting a mod to clean up gbab's stupidity.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Working...
                                X