No announcement yet.

96 Impala SS | lowering the daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always go back and forth on a t56 swap. It will ultimately depend on what motor setup i go with. if it's an all out twin turbo build i'll stay with a built auto and a high RPM stall. They're a blast, but if I go with a procharger build for a road course attack car then i'll go with the manual swap.
    Instagram @emcsquared90
    Impala SS build "Lowering the Daily"

Comment

• This is a really awesome build thread man, ive always really like this body style impala SS!
      Youtube- Transamplaya7
      Instag/Twitter- @AngelloCollins

Comment

• Originally posted by TransAmPlaya7 View Post
        This is a really awesome build thread man, ive always really like this body style impala SS!
        I appreciate the kind words man!
        Instagram @emcsquared90

Comment

• looking good, glad its back in action
          2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
          2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
          1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

• Originally posted by frink84 View Post
            looking good, glad its back in action
            Thanks!!

Decided it was time to start painting my wheels instead of running plastidip. MUCH BETTER.

Last edited by SuperSport; 03-09-2015, 10:34 AM.
            Instagram @emcsquared90

Comment

• took a road trip over to Ohio to drop some wheels off for my buddy. A lot of guys in the b-body community know his car as the "Punisher SS" or "PuniSSher". If you haven't heard of it, here's a video:
              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sV7S9gqMH0"]PuniSSher - YouTube[/ame]

Instagram @emcsquared90

Comment

• It's about that time again! Got the SS out for the first local car meet of the season. Cold? Definitely. 20 degrees we froze our asses off but was worth it to hang out
                Instagram @emcsquared90

Comment

• Step 1 of getting some real stance on this car is complete. A buddy of mine gave me a full set of slightly used Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar tires... for FREE! Fronts are 275/35r18, rears are 325/30r19. Pretty specific tire size so I'm looking into my previous wheel ideas to make it work. Will hopefully have a set purchased within a few months, but in the mean time i'll be working on notching the frame to have room for 12" wide wheels and measuring for adapters.

Instagram @emcsquared90

Comment

• Those 325s are MENTAL

Renato
                    Team TWM Performance
                    TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X