No announcement yet.

In search of stance: my 99 grand prix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ooooooh SLP gen 2 spoiler.... You wouldn't be mad if that was to go missing would you?

Comment

• Haha don't you touch it!

Thank you guys! Heres another picture of the clearance up front. I know I should be laying frame with bags, but I think I'm about at maximum low for this car

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
        THIS LOOKS SO DAM GOOD. I CAN'T GET OVER IT!!! (yes i actually scream this)
        I think you're my biggest fan lol, thanks man!

Originally posted by smokenyall View Post
        idk if i missed it or not but im planning on dumping my gf's GP and i was wondering what front inserts those are? and how much lol cuz its just a daily beater
        They're the inserts from one of the airlift builder kits. I'd have to go searching for the part number specifically for the insert, but if you don't have anything else for the bags then you need to just get the whole kit. I only got the inserts because I had the whole kit but a few struts blew

Comment

• Knowing that you live pretty close to me, just makes me happy. Don't know how I haven't seen you around anywhere , do you ever come up to Durham or chapel hill ?

Comment

• Looking pretty damn good!

Comment

• As always this thing remains one of the coolest cars on here

Comment

• Looks awesome

95 Bonneville SLE... Too much done to it..
                98 Infiniti vq35'd i30: 13.3@104mph, 30MPG Hwy
                07 Infiniti G35s 6MT
                07 Ducati Monster S2R 800 with DS1000 swap
                05 Suzuki DRZ400S
                72 Yamaha DS7: '74 RD250 swap, JL chambers
                83 Yamaha IT175

Comment

• Originally posted by Belvader View Post
                  Knowing that you live pretty close to me, just makes me happy. Don't know how I haven't seen you around anywhere , do you ever come up to Durham or chapel hill ?
                  I dont usually ride over there, i mostly hang around raleigh and wake forest but i'd be down to ride over there if something is going on.

Comment

• I probably am, because i could less than two craps about the branding. It looks good, it looks good.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• I love it.
                      1981 300TD 4 speed
                      2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
                      , on Flickr
                      IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

• Originally posted by bakerdd View Post
                        I dont usually ride over there, i mostly hang around raleigh and wake forest but i'd be down to ride over there if something is going on.
                        Ya I got you, I'm sure it does seem pretty boring up here compared to Raleigh, but we do get small meets every now and then. And it's always entertaining to rev like hell( taking for granted you have a loud muffler) through east Durham

Comment

• Your LCA bushing's are looking a little shot there man. I read on your thread on GPF that Somebody mentioned Vogel's. I've honestly never heard of them. But after a little google searching. I came across this.

Hope it's of some sort of help to ya man.

http://www.gpona.com/forums/suspensi...ms-t27269.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Belvader View Post
                            Ya I got you, I'm sure it does seem pretty boring up here compared to Raleigh, but we do get small meets every now and then. And it's always entertaining to rev like hell( taking for granted you have a loud muffler) through east Durham
                            Hahaha I bet it is, well just let me know when something is going on and i'm down to drive over

Originally posted by SunOfABeach View Post
                            Your LCA bushing's are looking a little shot there man. I read on your thread on GPF that Somebody mentioned Vogel's. I've honestly never heard of them. But after a little google searching. I came across this.

Hope it's of some sort of help to ya man.

http://www.gpona.com/forums/suspensi...ms-t27269.html
                            Yeah thanks man, i've been looking into it some since you said something. I read though that the vogels were discontinued but that article helps a bunch if I wanted to try and make some like his

Comment

• In search of stance?
                              It has arrived!
                              Damn this is beautiful . Props

Comment

• I decided to finally get those spacers on today. Then the length stud i chose was 54mm i think and was just long enough that i had to take the whole hub off to get them on. They're 10mm spacers and I also rolled my fenders a little flatter and pulled them a tiny bit. And you guys should be happy to hear that I have plans to try out painting the black fender tomorrow haha

New rear fitment

Comment

Working...
                                X