No announcement yet.

In search of stance: my 99 grand prix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must say this thing is different......and dope!!! I like it keep it up man

Comment

• that fitment is on key man, shit looks good, I can't wait to start getting my gtp dropped.

only difference is, i'm trying to achieve what your doing, but static (as you read in my thread on gpf)
      Last edited by SunOfABeach; 07-16-2013, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RU5TANG View Post
        I must say this thing is different......and dope!!! I like it keep it up man
        Thanks! Your mustang is nice and different too, I always love fresh builds!

Originally posted by SunOfABeach View Post
        that fitment is on key man, shit looks good, I can't wait to start getting my gtp dropped.

only difference is, i'm trying to achieve what your doing, but static (as you read in my thread on gpf)
        Thank you, and I'll help you out however I can for your build! The tough part is the axles because these cars just don't like being low. Even with the spacers up front I get a little vibration sometimes and I'm afraid of chewing through axles. I already replaced the drivers side and now I have a feeling the passenger side is going. If you could figure out something to handle that then your golden.

Comment

• Woah.

This looks phenomenal! Awesome work.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by bakerdd View Post
            Thank you, and I'll help you out however I can for your build! The tough part is the axles because these cars just don't like being low. Even with the spacers up front I get a little vibration sometimes and I'm afraid of chewing through axles. I already replaced the drivers side and now I have a feeling the passenger side is going. If you could figure out something to handle that then your golden.
            Do you have the shorter dogbones? Or are you just running engine trans spacers? what thickness? and do you think you could run thicker ones

Comment

• I dont have the shorter dog bones, just the spacers that vinnie sells. I think they raised the engine about 1.5 inches? I think theyre the thickest ones and then you run into hood clearance problems. But i need to find out if i can run spacers and dog bones at the same time

Comment

• that bushing at the top of the page is screaming to be replaced. lol

I seriously h.a.t.e. w-bodies and I get to hear the song of their people (drone) all day long. So for me to not want to gouge my eyes out at the site of this thread is amazing. But then for me to actually like what you've done and have to fight my inner h4tred for w-bodies has to be some sort of miracle. Great work.

Comment

• awesome build and car always good to see something different
                  08 Sentra slow build

Comment

• Thank you!

I stopped and got a small iphone photo shoot tonight after work. I'm still trying to line up a legit camera man, but these turned out alright. The fender came out okay, probably about as good as spray paint is gonna get but the gloss doesn't match the rest of the car. It came out a satin or flat-ish white. Anyway heres some pics, the last one is my favorite.

Comment

• I still can't get over how laid out this thing is.

You did this chassis so right, no doubt about it.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        I still can't get over how laid out this thing is.

You did this chassis so right, no doubt about it.
                        Thanks!

Comment

• didnt expect this to come out even a little cool but its awesome

Comment

• this car ... i can't say anymore than I have. <3

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Damn dude, you seriously turned this into a eye catcher. It looks great.
                              [Cut. Weld. Scrape. = Bagged e30 Build Thread]

[Instagram: Ritchie_30]

Comment

• Originally posted by bakerdd View Post
                                Thanks!
                                I really don't think you understand how awesome this is.

I mean seriously. My jimmies aren't even rustled it's on XXR's, your execution is flawless.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X