No announcement yet.

In search of stance: my 99 grand prix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not gonna lie, I wanna stance a Prix now.

Instagram - @Kekegram

Comment

• Ive gone from ****** GP's to loving them, within about 5 minutes of this thread. Awesome work dude.

Mad respect.

Comment

• Thank you guys! Also, a few photos of my car made it on a fb page called State of Stance today! Some people loved it, some ***** it, but its cool just to have my car posted somewhere

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• since your in NC i just thought i would ask, do you know of any local meets in the research triangle area?

Comment

• Originally posted by Belvader View Post
            since your in NC i just thought i would ask, do you know of any local meets in the research triangle area?
            Yeah, theres a bunch of people who meet up at sonic on jones franklin on fridays but I've heard things about it being cancelled or moved because people couldn't behave. Check out raleigh meets on fb. I'll also pm you a link to my group of friends and the club we started recently

Originally posted by Christo0pher
            What shop in NC inspects you car again?
            I don't really go to any shop regularly for inspection, its just who ever I feel like wont give me any trouble on that day. I've been to 3 different places the last 3 times.

Comment

• Nothing really has changed, but heres a picture from a recent meet up that I like

Comment

• looks good dude, you have a great set up its understandable that nothing has changed cause it looks good as is

Comment

• Looks awesome. I've seen a couple of the later pics on GPF but it was cool to see the whole progression.

95 Bonneville SLE... Too much done to it..
                  98 Infiniti vq35'd i30: 13.3@104mph, 30MPG Hwy
                  07 Infiniti G35s 6MT
                  07 Ducati Monster S2R 800 with DS1000 swap
                  05 Suzuki DRZ400S
                  72 Yamaha DS7: '74 RD250 swap, JL chambers
                  83 Yamaha IT175

Comment

• Good - god - damn.....

Comment

• I usually **** these cars, but bags suits this car very well surprisingly. It's very comfortable-looking on the ground. Keep up the good work!
                      Flickr

Comment

• best grand prix ever.

Comment

• very impressive

build thread?

Comment

• Followed your build from page 1. Awesome!

Comment

• Thank you!

Comment

• i was driving home from work the other day and saw something weird in a lowes parking lot (two saturdays ago at the one off capital). i whipped to the right as fast as i could and saw your car. it looks awesome in pictures, but its SO much better in person. i love it man.

Untitled by sebarbour23, on Flickr

Untitled by sebarbour23, on Flickr

1989 Volvo 240 turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X