X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn that looks good man!
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Looks awesome, it has the perfect stance!! I'm itching to start mine, I just posted a pic of it on D&W's thread, its a similar colour to his 68.
      Check out my Alfa restoration here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8l...7WzTiNj8Xy6C4A

Comment

• Originally posted by A4crn View Post
        Looks awesome, it has the perfect stance!! I'm itching to start mine, I just posted a pic of it on D&W's thread, its a similar colour to his 68.
        thanks, the front will come down another .500" once the cross member gets redone and if i can find big lips for the rear i may go 10" wide in the rear. i look at it so much in the garage that before it even comes off jack stands i want to change something.

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
        Damn that looks good man!
        thanks man, still needs some cleaning, but the weather is getting cooler around here, i can't stop driving it.

p.s. since seeing your cv busted, i have been being a pussy everytime i hear mine making crunchy sounds.

build thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjones View Post

thanks man, still needs some cleaning, but the weather is getting cooler around here, i can't stop driving it.

p.s. since seeing your cv busted, i have been being a pussy everytime i hear mine making crunchy sounds.
          Mine definitely gave me some warnings before it went. It popped and creaked every once in while before it went to shit all together. The new axles i'm getting are two piece so if I ever have to do them again the diff cover wont have to come off. They look super beefy too.
          IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
            Mine definitely gave me some warnings before it went. It popped and creaked every once in while before it went to shit all together. The new axles i'm getting are two piece so if I ever have to do them again the diff cover wont have to come off. They look super beefy too.
            what axles are you getting? i was going to get the ones on empi ones because they have a year warranty.

build thread?

Comment

• Fuck me your car is awesome.
              cars and stuff

Comment

• i knew this was going to turn out so fucking awesome . i love your 108 absolute favorite on here.
                C280 Build Thread
                C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

• (thumbs up)

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                  Fuck me your car is awesome.
                  thanks man, i wish i could have came out to h2o i saw pics of your car for there looking soo good.

Originally posted by SD202 View Post
                  i knew this was going to turn out so fucking awesome . i love your 108 absolute favorite on here.
                  thanks

build thread?

Comment

• Cant believe Ive missed this thread....I approve soooo mucho...

And yeah Ive been running the 3 piece axles that I told ashton to get and they work great with bags....ive even been running around grinding em on the body...and theyve been holding up so far....some grooves in em haha....but if they bust Ill just take em back...lifetime warranty.

Comment

• thanks man.

i don't think the axles are different between the gas and diesel models, but they are not listing those axles for my car.

build thread?

Comment

• Look so good... Im jealoussss

Comment

• Yeah the axles for both models are exactly the same.

Comment

• car looks awesome in person dude, heres apicture i got of it from first class fitment
                            IMG_4480 by D.Feneck, on Flickr

Comment

• Those wheels are such a perfect match for your car
                              Jason
                              flickr
                              build thread

Comment

Working...
                              X