Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so pissed I didn't get to see you

Comment

Thanks man. I've got some pretty killer plans in the works.
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
        so pissed I didn't get to see you
        Well if you would have given me your number...

Comment

I didn't get to see it either
          but with a show as large as SOWO it's not surprising, plus i was only up there on saturday afternoon

Comment

The ride looks super dope man!! Good work

Comment

Thanks man. Ripped the exhaust off yesterday. Starting the new one this week. I'm having a really hard time deciding on wheels. All the rota's just look so good!

Comment

Saw it at SoWo man. Looks good.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Likewise bro. I was stoked to see the Kia.

Comment

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    Saw it at SoWo man. Looks good.
                    I saw your kia too, and I almost ran into somebody while I was looking lol

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                    Originally posted by nickskater09
                    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

So I know everyone woke up this moring and said to themselves "hey self, I wonder what an old benz sounds like when the exhaust gets broken off at the manifold. Lets go on an adventure and find out!" Well your adventure ends here.

Clicky

Now the question is... Should it stay like this and be amazing? Or should I be lame and fix it?

Actually there is no question. We started building all new exhaust last night. It's sounds like a retarded beaver trapped in a metal trash can right now. We can't be having that.

And just incase that lovely sound wasn't good enough for you, here is a picture of my good friend Beasley fucking my car... (he's actually super focused on something, but that doesn't make it any less awkward)

Anyways... I just got stung in the throat my a wasp and i'm starting to have a hard time breathing DEDICATION so i'm probably going to make a trip down to the hospital now... I'll leave you with a picture of the new tires. White walls for the classy factor.

Comment

Work was done this weekend

Comment

I got the front shock swapped out Saturday night with a little help and liquid fuel from mushroomtoy. 69 Camaro shocks let the front end come down another two inches at least. Exhaust WAS finished, but now we've decided to go a whole different route. So within the next few weeks I should be changing that up as well. Hopefully I'll have some real good updates to share real soon. Back into the shop I go...

Comment

if it's anything like your other cars I'm sure it'll be amazing

Comment

Well thanks man! I hope so.

Comment

Love it. I remember breaking my neck to get a glimpse at sowo. Nice Work!

Comment

Working...
                                X