Twerk-cedes Benz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by w201e34 View Post
    soon you're gonna run outta things to break. then one day, you'll be driving along, and nothing will happen. it'll just keep driving. this will continue, the tow truck drivers will start calling you, asking if you need help. politely, but assertively, you will tell them everything is okay. you will hear them whimper and start to cry.
    it'll be like breaking off that relationship you never wanted. so happy that its done, yet you're sad it had to happen. you'll see them every now and again, and sometimes may even require their services..but it wont be like it is now. you'll just move on afterwords like it never happened.
    thus is the tale of the w115.
    I feel like this came from the end of a cheesy romance novel. You know, the one's with quivering loins and burning desires? Yea... that kind. Anyways... I didn't finish the axles last night because my light pooped out on me. Stupid light. So I'll pick up a new bulb on my way home from work today and knock it out.

Tomorrow's forecast calls for more drop, a chance of skid plate, and looks like we have some new engine spacers rolling in from the west. Stay tuned for more live coverage here on channel -6.
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• i'm tuned in!

build thread?

Comment

• I wish i had all my bag stuff to stick in there while I was under it so I could be cool like you

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
          I wish i had all my bag stuff to stick in there while I was under it so I could be cool like you
          hahaha, till then your not in the club!

build thread?

Comment

• I'll just start my own club! One with fire and shit... I don't need you.

Comment

• build thread?

Comment

• Aww don't be sad...

... in my thread. Take that shit somewhere else.

Comment

I feel like this came from the end of a cheesy romance novel. You know, the one's with quivering loins and burning desires? Yea... that kind. Anyways... I didn't finish the axles last night because my light pooped out on me. Stupid light. So I'll pick up a new bulb on my way home from work today and knock it out.

Tomorrow's forecast calls for more drop, a chance of skid plate, and looks like we have some new engine spacers rolling in from the west. Stay tuned for more live coverage here on channel -6.

Comment

• I'm dialed in to this forecast of awesomeness 1

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Done!

I made those axles my bitch!

Comment

• now shoot more fire and burn more tires, old MBs were made to hoon

Comment

• Originally posted by tricha02 View Post
                          now shoot more fire and burn more tires, old MBs were made to hoon
                          Fine I will.

Yes I know the video is terrible (as usual), no I'm not one hundred percent sure what Mr. Beasley said, and yes those were crappy flames. So what?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYg_WvOy5os&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYg_WvOy5os&feature=plcp[/ame]

Comment

• Damn it! Now I'm gonna have to shoot flames in my Toyota

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                            Originally posted by nickskater09
                            I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Fine I will.

Yes I know the video is terrible (as usual), no I'm not one hundred percent sure what Mr. Beasley said, and yes those were crappy flames. So what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYg_WvOy5os&feature=plcp
                              I love that! I want so badddddd!

Comment

What's that in the background? I mean, why's that in the background?
                                My Hilux is lonely

https://www.facebook.com/CltchLrdsDrpPnties

Comment

Working...
                                X