No announcement yet.

Twerk-cedes Benz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:20 and its the begining of one long ass night. Let the awesome commence.
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

weird thread , what do i listen now?

Comment

Looks good, and I can't wait to see it slammed

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
        Originally posted by nickskater09
        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Originally posted by milano_red View Post
          Looks good, and I can't wait to see it slammed
          Wait no more. 1:20 in the morning but I made progress.

Comment

Counting down the hours at work and then it's time for a bath and we're hitting the road!

Comment

clean the windsheild, then party. it looks awesome just like that.
              i think someone else already said shave the side markers. i'd say leave them. maybe lose that side view mirror.

build thread?

Comment

I'm going to clean the whole car. It's got crap all over it from where i've been wet sanding primer off. It was running hot last night so as long as I can figure that out i'll be good to go. Last night was seriously one of the most enjoyable sessions i've ever spent working on a car. It may have been from exhaustion though... Everything just seemed hilarious.

Comment

looks so much better lowered, i'll have to check it out at sowo

Comment

Awesome man. Make sure to introduce yourself.

Comment

I'm gonna keep an eye out for it. I'll have to stop and say whats up

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                      Originally posted by nickskater09
                      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                        I'm gonna keep an eye out for it. I'll have to stop and say whats up
                        You guys pm me some numbers and i'll hit you up

Comment

This picture really makes me want air lol

Comment

Hmmm... guess I'll get this post rolling with another song. Play now please.

Well the car crapped out on me again Friday afternoon after work at 5:00. Loaded up and ready to go to sowo and the car starts over heating and then the battery dies. GREAT just what I need. Back in the shop we go... Turns out the alternator belt broke like a cheap pair of thong underwear on a 400 pound man chasing a giant slice of fried fish pizza down the street. In the process of putting a new one on I realized why. The fan on the alternator was hitting the bracket. Why? Don't ask me... But I cut that bitch up with a ziz wheel. Problem solved. Time to roll out... at 10:00

So I hop on I-20 and haul ass. I was so stoked. The car was running good, riding smooth, and dragging the entire trip. I should have known it was all going too good. Three exits down interstate 285 BAM! The car decides to make love to the road. It snatches me across two lanes before I get it back under control and off the side of the interstate followed by a shower of sparks and the lovely sound of metal eating pavement. My first thought is a ball joint or control arm let go. Reluctantly I get out of the car to find a blown front left tire. Now this is where you all will question my intelligence...

I packed the car with every tool I could possibly need as well as coolant and extra gas however I do not own a spare for the car. What makes it worse is that I knew the tires were dry rotten. The story is now getting interesting. I need someone to come to the rescue and EVERYONE that answers is at some stupid country concert. I finally get someone to answer who isn't and he's shit faced. FML So skip ahead to 20 minutes later... he finds someone to drive hus truck for him and they come pick us up.

Now we're headed all the way back home with the blown tire to put another one on the wheel. In the process we just decide to hook the trailer to my truck and go the rest of the way towing the car. Oh wait, I LEFT MY KEYS TO THE TITAN IN THE DAMN BENZ! shit. Luckily Beasley didn't forget the keys to his truck haha So we throw a random mismatched tire on the wheel, load up, and head back to the car... at 1:00

Since it is now 2am we decided to just load up the car and go straight to my girlfriends house in Dahlonega rather than head into Helen like we planned. We finally make it to her place right at 4:00 and crash hard. We were both going on about 5 hours of sleep and had been up since 6 that morning.

Moving on to 7am... We get up and get rolling. We trailered the car to a parking lot a few miles from Helen and unloaded it. At that point I was seriously just happy to have made it.

Got some gas

Then scrapped on into Helen. I'm so stoked that I made it. It was really the best car event I've ever been to. I drove around all day dragging the piss out of my exhaust and sagging floor pans. We're building all new stuff for it so I didn't really care. It definitely drew some attention since it was annoyingly loud. Hopefuly it didn't piss anyone off, but it seriously kept a smile on my face all day long lol Not to mention all the awesome bro time I got in. That's the best part about events like this to me. All the people and different personalities really make it worth the work.

I guess i'll cut this book short here and drop a few shitty pictures that I snapped with my cell phone. We met up with Luke and Elvis then cruised for a while then headed off for a photoshoot. Hopefully i'll have those pictures soon.

Now that we actually accomplished my first goal with the car it's time to step it up a notch. I really planned on selling the car right after sowo, but after all I've been through with it so far I've grown to love it. So expect some very big changes in the near future. I'll be building some parts this week and then I'm going to start ordering some things. I'm really looking forward to where the car is headed now and I owe this epic weekend to it. So stay tuned folks.
                            Last edited by aLaFleur; 05-20-2012, 10:23 PM.

Comment

I'm glad you finally made it haha.. Where was you? I didn't see you today

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

I left this morning and headed home hungover and still no sleep haha

Comment

Working...
                                X