+Game-Of-Stance+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classy car+Ricer wheels= class killed

sorry cant help but view XXRs as a ricer wheel...not saying anything about quality of wheel or appearance, it just seems like a band-aid for the real problem of not having classy wheels to put on the car
    Originally Posted by Jesus Christ
    busters gonna raceland no matter what overwhelming information you show them.

Comment

• Originally posted by WideFive View Post
      Classy car+Ricer wheels= class killed

sorry cant help but view XXRs as a ricer wheel...not saying anything about quality of wheel or appearance, it just seems like a band-aid for the real problem of not having classy wheels to put on the car
      Yea, well maybe when I get rid of the chrome lip it'll look better and less ricey?

Comment

• maybe we'll just have to wait and see i suppose....i would repaint the centers too..just me but i despise black chrome wheels, too played out..paint em blue lol

Comment

• Originally posted by game-of-stance View Post
          Yea, well maybe when I get rid of the chrome lip it'll look better and less ricey?
          the chrome isnt the problem.

if you cant do it right, dont do it at all.

fake wheels on your car is like fake nikes or vans on your feet but something tells me you dont care about that either.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

fake wheels on your car is like fake nikes or vans on your feet but something tells me you dont care about that either.
            i rocked some fake nikes once....then they dissolved when it rained one day

Comment

• oh gosh lol. Well I am curious to see how thos xxr's look like on an e46, buddy of mine has the same sizes on camry and i like how deep the lip is.

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamil View Post
                oh gosh lol. Well I am curious to see how thos xxr's look like on an e46, buddy of mine has the same sizes on camry and i like how deep the lip is.
                @Game-Of-Stance ^^this^^ is exactly what im talking about haha

Comment

maybe we'll just have to wait and see i suppose....i would repaint the centers too..just me but i despise black chrome wheels, too played out..paint em blue lol
                  I probably will paint them blue haha

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

Yea I don't care if someone judges my shoes sadly haha In fact I have some gray air force one's on right now haha. Pretty sure they are fake since I got them for about $60 at my local outlets.

Originally posted by WideFive View Post
                  i rocked some fake nikes once....then they dissolved when it rained one day

Originally posted by Jamil View Post
                  oh gosh lol. Well I am curious to see how thos xxr's look like on an e46, buddy of mine has the same sizes on camry and i like how deep the lip is.
                  Me too and thanks man

Originally posted by WideFive View Post
                  @Game-Of-Stance ^^this^^ is exactly what im talking about haha
                  haha that made me laugh. In my opinion (and sorry, no offense Jamil) but a camry can't really pull these rims off and they would look better on a BMW. We have different views on the rims I guess. I think they will look good though

Comment

• Lost cause, no sense in trying to help this guy.

Comment

• Mmmmulti-quote engage!!!!!!!!

also, im starting to wonder why you made a build thread to never post pics, and stop feeding the trolls
                      Last edited by WideFive; 12-09-2011, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Mmmmulti-quote engage!!!!!!!!

also, im starting to wonder why you made a build thread to never post pics, and stop feeding the trolls
                        I did multi quote? I'll post pictures as soon as I make more progress? I'm in DC for college right now, I'm going home for break on the 17th and I should be getting my fenders rolled and pulled over that break. I'll put progress pics up as I get stuff done to it

You guys could stop bumping this thread until I post up the progress pics?

Comment

• Originally posted by game-of-stance View Post

You won't notice a different from having lighter wheels? Well I'm pretty sure that you are completely wrong about that but I don't want to start an argument haha I'm pretty sure that performance cars look for the lightest wheel possible but I could be wrong...

And yes I realize that there are other bonuses of having three piece wheels. But I have no need for those bonuses

Of course it affects driving. Will you notice? Defenitely not on you stock 323 or whatever on plastidipped wheels!
                          Ive had one piece and multi piece wheels on the same car and i didnt experience any changes in driving it.

And NO, you dont have any need for the most important thing about 3 piece wheels - the fact that they're authentic as opposed to you and your ignorant amateur dumb ass "build"!

Stay in school you toy and stop talking bullshit when you have no clue.
                          slamburglars.com

Comment

• First, those exhaust tips are pretty unattractive (to me).

Second,

Comment

• Originally posted by yurotrash View Post
                              First, those exhaust tips are pretty unattractive (to me).

Second,
                              First, THAT IS THE GREATEST FUCKING USERNAME OF ALL TIME!

Second,

OP, fit 10.5's on stock fenders and you will command my attention. Now as far as xxr's, you could get a legit set of equips with a big as fuhk lip for like 2k. or even some older legit 3 piece wheels then have rotiform build you bigger lips to adjust offset. or DPE's got a deal on my lips+barrels b/c i want to move up to 5in on the front...

I dunno, i had to buy legit 3-piecer's b/c my offsets are in the near retarded range, esp. on rear, but i'm in high school still, so if i could afford it, you can afford it.

good luck, and i really want to see oni-camber and streatched to shit lowprofiles to get those 10.5's on front haha

*edit: fuck...i say "legit" way to much as of the past few weeks...
                              Last edited by Mark Ostrowski; 12-09-2011, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Ostrowski View Post

OP, fit 10.5's on stock fenders and you will command my attention.
                                He doesnt want your advice...there's a bigger problem than fitting 10.5s

HOLY FUCK  I ran outta Plastidip!!!
                                slamburglars.com

Comment

Working...
                                X