+Game-Of-Stance+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Hayden you're the best, I thought the exact same thing haha.

On a serious note, This isn't E46F Or BF.c or any other fucking bmw forum. The next person to post giving this guy shit about his car will get a week long vacation.

Silly bmw kids.

Its a build thread, things will improve at some point in time.
    Thanks man, are you the creator or whatever of this forum?

Comment

• Originally posted by game-of-stance View Post
      Thanks man, are you the creator or whatever of this forum?
      No, I am just a man. With a Banhammer.

Now dont reply to all the bullshit which continues to fill this thread, leave it untill you have an update.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by game-of-stance View Post

she should put some god damn shoes on

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Comment

Now dont reply to all the bullshit which continues to fill this thread, leave it untill you have an update.
            You don't want me to respond to people? Even the ones who aren't trolling?

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            she should put some god damn shoes on
            Your User Name might be the best one I have seen haha

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              I thought you said you were only going to update this when it's better?

My God, I have more updates to put in a thread for my car, and my car is in storage for the winter.
              That doens't say anything about it's quality, it's still a freaking Prelude with wheels. Not that the car is bad, it's just that you modified it, to be stock.

Originally posted by DCJodon View Post
              Originally posted by DWIRich View Post
              Just like the UK's clio forum. A legion of identical cars, if you dont match up you're not welcome lol.
              Look who says it.

And I'm not calling S/W a place with a load of cars that look the same, but the guys who are trolling, have cars that look the same (low with wheels).

Keep it up, I hope to see more updates on this car, I bet it will look awesome.

Comment

• I may be crazy but I kinda dig the blue wheels, i love that its temporary too, cos you can mix it up when you want. nice cheap mod, sure, you wont have it on long but its fun

I was thinking of doing my chrome wheel on the C43 black sometime

Comment

• Originally posted by mexMan View Post
                  That doens't say anything about it's quality, it's still a freaking Prelude with wheels. Not that the car is bad, it's just that you modified it, to be stock.

Look who says it.

And I'm not calling S/W a place with a load of cars that look the same, but the guys who are trolling, have cars that look the same (low with wheels).

Thanks man

Originally posted by D&W View Post
                  I may be crazy but I kinda dig the blue wheels, i love that its temporary too, cos you can mix it up when you want. nice cheap mod, sure, you wont have it on long but its fun

I was thinking of doing my chrome wheel on the C43 black sometime
                  Well I like them too haha I'm glad there is someone else who isn't afraid to say that they like them though If you decide to do your wheels black MAKE SURE! that you do enough coats. If you don't then it won't peel off. I found that turpentine and a rag with a little bit of elbow grease will take it off though. I made the mistake on some stuff of not putting enough coats on.

Comment

Hayden you're the best, I thought the exact same thing haha.

On a serious note, This isn't E46F Or BF.c or any other fucking bmw forum. The next person to post giving this guy shit about his car will get a week long vacation.

Silly bmw kids.

Its a build thread, things will improve at some point in time.
                    Youre in for a big surprise.

Originally posted by mexMan View Post

Look who says it.

Yes, good job cars have wheels and most of them are low. Great point!

And to S/W please keep this kid and enjoy his presents.
                    DomG please stay on this forum and stay the f*ck off of ours, no one wants to hear your shit anymore. Enjoy the virus guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by uhhhmeeer View Post
                      Youre in for a big surprise.

Yes, good job cars have wheels and most of them are low. Great point!

And to S/W please keep this kid and enjoy his presents.
                      DomG please stay on this forum and stay the f*ck off of ours, no one wants to hear your shit anymore. Enjoy the virus guys!
                      If you don't want to hear my shit anymore then why do you bump my thread lol Just stop trying to instigate stuff. Stop posting in my threads?

Comment

• I love it but **** the bitchers x

Comment

• I wonder how many people joined the forum just to post in this one thread?
                          The number of >5 posters in here is crazy....

OP: Good luck, that is all.
                          Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore
                          Quitters never stance.

Comment

lol wut? You don't even know me, let alone what I've buried into my car. Run along Scooter, the men are talking.

To the OP- do you have any pics of your new wheels? Like, any from the side, or a full-on shot of the car with the wheels? A word of advice- if you want ANYONE to give you a strand of respect, you have got to prove that you're not just some hackjob who says "LOLZ omg I'm gonna do dis stuffz to muh carr!" and not do anything.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I feel like I should take this kid under my wing and help him out...also feel like it probably won't get anywhere.

Comment

LOL ever heard of OEM+ ?
                                Body kits and shit are done and have been.
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X