Originally posted by D&W View Post
    Mercedes meet Accuair

YES!!!!

Comment

this is going to be awesome!!!!!!!

build thread?

Comment

Originally posted by discoduck View Post
        fuck that's amazing! I'm currently looking for a w108 or w114 for myself as well.

seems like one expensive project!
        good luck on your search! keep me posted

The benz will get accu-air e-level on it, just trying to find a shop to do the install now, just got back from holiday so time to get the ball rolling again

Comment

can't wait so see this installed.

such a mint benz

Comment

Can't get enough of that paint colour!! Nice to see you doing it right with genuine parts. Man that car has some serious class! Keep it up..

Comment

waiting for the update, deff subscribe to this thread..
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

so did you go with re-6 bags in all four corners? i've seen some build were they used re-5 bags in the front due to clearance issues between the bag and shock. also are you relocating the rear shocks? i'm sorry, i just can't wait for an update on this.

build thread?

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjones View Post
                  so did you go with re-6 bags in all four corners? i've seen some build were they used re-5 bags in the front due to clearance issues between the bag and shock. also are you relocating the rear shocks? i'm sorry, i just can't wait for an update on this.
                  I am waiting to find a shop for install before I buy bags. I know a guy in australia that bagged a w108 with re-6 all round and no problems. But good to know as the re-5 is about .5" thinner I think. but 2" less height extension

Shouldn't have to relocate the rear shocks. I believe you have to on a w114 but not on a w108

hopefully update more soon!

Comment

i wanted to ask you, the guy on benzworld with the w114 using accuair. do you have contact information on the guy that did the install? you mentioned he was really helpful and i have alot of questions,

build thread?

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjones View Post
                      i wanted to ask you, the guy on benzworld with the w114 using accuair. do you have contact information on the guy that did the install? you mentioned he was really helpful and i have alot of questions,
                      Wow did you just buy that car? NICE!

PM me your email and I can forward you the emails from him there is some good info and pics for w114

Comment

i know its not a very satisfying update but i went down to a suspension shop in SD today and at this stage I think they will be doing the install. Just time to go get tires for the 2 cars and then book it in for the suspension work

Comment

The shop is planning on going with UAS bags all round. Others have used re-6 however they feel that the UAS will provide a nice ride and help with clearance up front as opposed to a double bellow bag.

They just finished work on installing bags in a CL500 mercedes a few weeks ago

Comment

love it! can't wait for air

Comment

subscribed, jazzed about the air. great merc

Comment

thanks guys. just got some new tires fitted the other day. same white-line tires as was previously on there.

just making sure i sort out all important mechanical stuff before i get it booked in for suspension.

might even get a pesky oil leak fixed prior as well. vintage cars need some love to keep em in good shape

Comment

Working...
                                X