No announcement yet.

nine-deuce Jetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh boy, this is one clean Jetta. It is definitely giving me some inspiration to finally finish my ABA swap into my Caddy.

What is your color code?

Instagram- sporte6

Comment

• Mint green metallic LB6U.

And here are a few old pictures from Eurokracy '13 taken by fellow member Stancephil!

Also, the T28 has been working for about a month. Pulls harder and higher in the rev range, but way more lag and progressive boost build-up. I think I preffered the T25 neck-snapping response though.
      Mint green Mk2 build
      Daily 190E build

Comment

• Don't make the same mistake Phil did and sell yours, it's too gorgeous

Cheers :p
        Flickr

Projects :

1984 W123 300D (Sold)

1999 C43 AMG (no thread..yet)

Comment

• ì didnt sell mine i smashed it. it's still in my driveway sitting all twercked up and shitzels, BUT you guys will be happy to know that i found a sweet little vr6 that im putting into it in the upcoming weeks. so i guess we will finally get our photoshoot next summer buddy?

Comment

• Glad you kept it!

Comment

• Looks soooooooo good dude. Color and wheels are spot on
              Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

• Originally posted by philavon View Post
                ì didnt sell mine i smashed it. it's still in my driveway sitting all twercked up and shitzels, BUT you guys will be happy to know that i found a sweet little vr6 that im putting into it in the upcoming weeks. so i guess we will finally get our photoshoot next summer buddy?
                I like! When april comes around...
                Mint green Mk2 build
                Daily 190E build

Comment

• I love the color of this car, can't wait to see the new wheels on.

Comment

• alright alright alright, just read the whole thread again and i'm getting a 2.slow next month...already have a turbo and forged tranny for it. guess we'll have twins!

Comment

• nice car man, like how you've done things a bit different ... keep up the good work!

Comment

• Beautiful Jetta man

Comment

Working...
                        X