Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PoLonY View Post
    yes. bags. yes
    I will only allow bags if JVC lays frame on bags.
    Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
    Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by ollycarbs View Post
      ahah, you're right! i'll lower it again in some time, way nicer than at this height!

keep up the good work!
      it's an addiction, you'll start to see wheel gap as the enemy and even on a DD you'll want to get rid of it.

Originally posted by NeedingAnAudi View Post
      I will only allow bags if JVC lays frame on bags.
      but these cars don't lay frame... ask Matt...

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

• Yo J... when you are getting rid of the d2's let me know. I'd like the struts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Okoye View Post
          Yo J... when you are getting rid of the d2's let me know. I'd like the struts.
          I won't be... if I go bags, I would probably do a bag over coil on the front, and if I found another way to do it, I would probably keep the D2's for the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVC View Post
            Bags...
            I hope your d2's actually show up in fs when I have money so I'm not spending it on a bunch of small things

Comment

• Originally posted by corivus View Post
              I hope your d2's actually show up in fs when I have money so I'm not spending it on a bunch of small things
              As I previously mentioned, if I go bags. I will likely keep the D2's and do a bag over coil setup. Having the camber plates and adjustability on the D2's would pair nicely with bags opposed to the traditional setup for a shock like a Koni yellow being non heigh adjustable and without camber plates.

Comment

• Made some rear perches for the shorter 8" coil springs for the back. Gonna throw another coat of paint on them tomorrow and then maybe install them. Decided to paint them a bright color for fun even though they won't be seen since they're up under the car.

Used a Harbor Freight welder so they ain't pretty but they'll be plenty strong to hold the spring in place at the top. The black pieces are foam rings I found at a local supply store, 12 for $.50, same foam as is used with Home Depot lips. Should help quiet the springs a bit.

Comment

• Warmed up so I got a quick car wash and took a picture of it.

Glencoe Beach by JVC8790, on Flickr

my winter bumper (which is on the car now) will come off this week since it's warming up, and then i'll start to refinish the R bumper to have it on the car by SoWo (I hope)

Comment

• Dropped off my new wheels with my friend who's gonna work his usual magic and make them look flawless. Can't wait to see how they come out!

Rear will sit at least 5mm wider than seen here

Front will sit 15mm wider than this (at the same spec as my current fronts)

Will likely need wider rear spacers to get these from ET15 out to ET5 where my current rear setup sits front will sit at ET20 which is exactly where my current fronts sit. Tires will be swapped over so tire size will be the same as my current. I really need those 10mm in the rear, but I have some 8 and 12mm spacers I can stack in the back for SoWo. (just for in town, not for the drive there) if I don't buy wider rear adapters.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVC View Post

Just today went to the junkyard and found an IPD Strut brace, also found a poly upper engine mount that will go in, little cheap upgrades are always nice.

how come i dont find anything good like this when i go to the junkyard? i always liked that style ipd brace the ones the offer now are to generic. keep up the great work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deodonatus View Post
                        how come i dont find anything good like this when i go to the junkyard? i always liked that style ipd brace the ones the offer now are to generic. keep up the great work.
                        This was my first time finding any aftermarket parts... In due time you'll find something sweet!

Comment

• I love this car! I like the wheels in you sig better but that's just me
                          2002 Infiniti I35 ( 6 speed swap in progress )
                          2004 Nissan Maxima SE 6 speed ( Closest car to being "stanced" )
                          2003 Nissan Maxima SE 6 Speed
                          2002 Lincoln LS
                          On the verge of being Stanced

Comment

• Originally posted by shippedout View Post
                            I love this car! I like the wheels in you sig better but that's just me
                            Thanks man! The wheels on the car are nice and simple, and for the price I got them for ($100) I can't complain one bit! But I'm excited to get the BBS RK on and try something new.

Comment

• anddddd BOOM goes the dynamite!

BBS RK by JVC8790, on Flickr

Comment

• I'm really surprised at how much I like this car lol. But thanks to that teaser I need mounted pics MEOW
                                Originally posted by 1badg35
                                trust me my last gf and i split because i apparently gave more attention to my cars and business then her. i have no idea where she got that idea from. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X