Heist's Build Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heist View Post
    I'm currently getting my bachelor's degree in marketing, but I'm really leaning towards going to a trade school for welding once I finish up.

I will try to create something useful and more affordable soon. Thanks everyone, if you want something specific or have any ideas feel free to message me.
    I know it's hard to make prototypes etc. without having the cars to practice, but some universal parts, even if they're just universal within BMW would go down really well I think. At least for me it would because I don't have an 02 haha

Comment

• this is beautiful! so much attention to detail.
      that engine bay is so simple and clean!
      Instagram - marcuscreek ---- facebook - /cusbum

Static Low R50 Mini Cooper

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnytsunami View Post
        Jesus H. Christ.
        Originally posted by Daffy View Post
        The 'H' is for Heist.
        Jesus Heist!

Incredible build man! Really awesome, and I can't wait to see it finished!
        BMW E21 320i Peters cab
        BMW E30 M3 Cecotto
        BMW E30 328i
        Toyota Hilux 4x4

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          Funny you post this, i broke the gas pedal in my e36 so i was looking for a pedal. Will be on contact soon!

lol wut!
          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8LUd51IuiA"]Sage The Gemini - Gas Pedal (Official Video) ft. IamSu - YouTube[/ame]
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Sorry to post in here and get everyone's hopes up for updates, but I just had to add my name to the list and tell you that you are truly inspirational Heist. This thread has lit a fire under me to finally get my 18's mounted onto my car and I have started looking for additional information on wire tucking and finding a cheap welder to get started with. I always had this thought of I needed this biggest and badass welder (its what everyone around me was telling me) and I was scared because I knew I wouldn't be any good. Reading thru 69 pages over 3 days at work and watching your skill grow makes me want to just get started.

Thank you and thank you for sharing everything you have done on both your 02 and your bike, unbelievably inspirational to everyone.

Volo In Timore

Comment

• Thanks ! Love hearing stuff like that ^

Been busy trying to get funds for the build. Finally managed to pick up some new stuff and get back to work. Bought the harbor freight hor/vert bandsaw and made a new stand for it. Bought a new welding helmet, which changed tig welding for me first try. I had a cheap hood and I was seeing solar flares at low amps and made it impossible to weld. Now I can knock out steel and stainless np, still slowly progressing with the aluminum, but getting better. I ordered pedals today also, which hopefully I will get early next week.

Last edited by Heist; 11-30-2013, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Lookin good!

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• Last edited by Heist; 11-30-2013, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex
                      sigpic

Comment

• love the dash, simple and to the god damn point. hope ill see this one day in person.

went to a cars and coffee here in Richmond Va the other day,and saw this amazing almost 100% garage kept 02. rad older guy who saw your build and told me to send me praise.
                        @DollaDollaDill

Comment

• Dwob- Looks damn clean. Thanks! I appreciate when the older crowd enjoys it or at least the effort put into it, very rare haha.

Just waiting for the mail to start arriving now.. here is half of it.
                          Last edited by Heist; 11-30-2013, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• oh and played with some plasti dip to satisfy my curiosity of black wheels, it's a no go, but still was interesting to see.
                            Last edited by Heist; 11-30-2013, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• nice fitments man! Ill get around to sending you that over flow too!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Rob&co- Perfect. Thanks a lot! Rarely get that kind of kindness in the car community.

Started my DIY blog stuff again. I used to do these all the time with my G35, so I'm going to knock some more in-depth ones out soon for stuff I get asked regularly. This one is really basic, but I just wanted to hit some points that appear a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X