Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heist, Your car never ceases to amaze me! Keep that shit up haha
    When in doubt, cut it out...
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39445 <<<<<<< Check out my BUILD!!!!

Comment

• Loving the dash, can't wait to get my brake res for my own 2002. Can't wait to see what else you cook up with that welder lol
      My '66 C10 Build
      My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

• to this thread everytime find it again.

@DollaDollaDill

Comment

• Originally posted by Heist View Post
          Rob&co- Perfect. Thanks a lot! Rarely get that kind of kindness in the car community.

Started my DIY blog stuff again. I used to do these all the time with my G35, so I'm going to knock some more in-depth ones out soon for stuff I get asked regularly. This one is really basic, but I just wanted to hit some points that appear a lot.

http://tailoredsupply.com/budget-car...el-the-basics/
          ill check out the blog too! And yeah man spread the LOVE! LoL

I look forward to this little bad ass car of yours! "hats off"
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Love the super informative post on orange peel, I'm definitely going to need to use that after I paint mine. As soon as I'm not a broke ass I'm gonna buy your stuff so you can keep your project going

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• yeah dude its a good build so far but really needs to be slammed next

Comment

• Great work as always Heist!!!

Comment

• i love how your pedals look like they are built out of old skateboards... the hardware and bearings look awesome! makes me like your products so much more haha

Comment

• 0.o

Comment

• I think the dash would also look awesome flocked
                      When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• Originally posted by on1wheel06 View Post
                        Perfect hahah

Comment

• Good lord man, im sorry to everyone that is hoping this was an update, but imma hop on the bandwagon and say that this build is like the best build ever in the history of ever and it really is inspirational. Got an S14 i wanna dedicate myself to like you have to your build, as soon as i have the time, money, and place to do it gonna pick up welding too just because of how much fun it looks like you have. Also like to say it took me 2 weeks to get through reading this thread and to find ITS STILL NOT DONE! But keep it up, we're all waitin on an update!

Comment

• 70 pages of pure pleasure, good continuation

Comment

• Last edited by Heist; 11-30-2013, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• now those are some proper pedals. Although probably will suck when you have to bleed the brakes/clutch

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

Working...
                                X