X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like it so much dude.

the car and the bobber looks awesome!

Comment

• OMFG. That's all I can really say. This build has left Mr absolutely speechless. I will now have heist build update withdrawals everyday. You are a king of kings my friend
      Originally posted by 1badg35
      trust me my last gf and i split because i apparently gave more attention to my cars and business then her. i have no idea where she got that idea from. haha

Comment

• what is wrong with you... you make me feel so worthless... gahhhh this thing is so amazing, thanks for the inspiration

Comment

• I might have missed it but on the fuel cell what fuel sender is it using? If its not a '02 one which one did you go with? Seems like a lot of them use a general GM one. Also if its not an '02 one what are you doing gauge wise?

I ask all this as I'm leaning towards going that route on my 76 but trying to find a gauge set up seems like it might be pricey if I decide to swap everything out for aftermarket so I'd prefer to stick with an OEM setup.
          My '66 C10 Build
          My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

• I made an account just to let you know how in love I am with your car, I happened upon this thread yesterday afternoon and read some, and have continued on into tonight, and I cannot get enough of it.

Comment

• pfuu i almost spent a complete day reading this build.
              Awesome!!! waiting for updates.

Comment

• Been too long

BUMP should be spring break-ish right? More car!!!

Comment

• I'M BACK!

It's going to be boring cleaning and organizing for the next week or so, but it feels damn good to be back in the cave. Accumulating parts and clearing space for the new goodies. Only real car update is another failed attempt to get the steering pitman arm off. Only real option is finding a local press that can fit it I guess.

Comment

• cant wait man! looking forward to it!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

• Aww yeah! The man's back. Looking forward to it.

Originally posted by TRaNz
                      yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Can't wait for the updates. One of my all time favourite builds on here

Comment

• DIY CNC parts?
                          Have you tried a torch on that pitman arm? Get it nice and hot and then try and knock it off?

Comment

• Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                            DIY CNC parts?
                            I was thinking the same thing

AND YAY HES BACK

Once apon-a-time world famous Photochopper
                            http://zammothechoppa.deviantart.com/ : )

Comment

• Actually a welding positioner . DIY CNC is down the road I hope. I got the gear motor running today after having to work on the circuit board for the power supply a little, pretty amped on it! Has a ton of torque and the variable speed controller gets it down to nothing as far speed. Next up is ordering some gears, keyed shaft, and fitting the controls in a box.

Managed to get one of the pitman arms off today (with heat and a lot of struggling). The other one is just wrecked, but I want it for the gears and case since I managed to ruin mine.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X