No announcement yet.

Project Stance: 1965 Chevy C10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes I sit and think of how I would build an old regular cab truck. And then I get on here and see that you already nailed it haha great project man

My Intro Here:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50512
    My E34 Build Thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54494
    My '78 CB750 Build Thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56809

Comment

• Thanks man. I definitely built this how I wanted. I always in visioned flat black, copper, white walls, and laying low. I havent seen a C10 on the forum yet that lays frame and is flat black. The interior and motor is really going to set this off. Let alone the accuair and the custom wood bed. Pin striping will be soon too
      sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• saw this and thought of your dope truck!

Comment

• I like that truck. Wheels are a bit too large, but everyones taste is different. Its definitely well put together.
            sigpic

Comment

• Dope build \m/ !!!!

Comment

• Thanks.
                Truck is on the trailer and coming home today. Yesterday got the gas and break pedal done. Put seat in. Finished bleeding brakes, finished bending hardlines to the trans cooler, bled coolant. Driveshaft was test fitted but had the wrong yoke!!! So still no driving. Put the glass back in except the windshield. I will post some pics soon tonight. I am heading off to Columbia and when I come back I vow to get this thing on the road. The Rockabilly/Pin up photoshoot for our engagement photos will be soon too and I will post those!
                sigpic

Comment

• Nice build, where did you get the intake on top of your carb?

Comment

• Kmj performance
                    sigpic

Comment

• i love this project man. good work
                      instagram: andyM3
                      Project 90 GLI build thread coming soon

Comment

• So uh yeah, I pretty much made a profile to follow this.
                        Last edited by Stance is a Dance.; 05-02-2012, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• wow, this is a great truck
                          Instagram : TRASHEDTEG

Comment

• Brought this bastard home yesterday.

Driveway is looking proper.
                            G35 is behind there somewhere.

Im off to vacation. I will return with all the odds and ends being finished. I will clean all the dust off the truck, install the bed floor and windshield and post some driving vids asap.
                            sigpic

Comment

• sorry if i missed it, but do you plan on fixing that fender?

i usually despise flat black, but the white bits and tires really pull it together. i would photoshop it to see how it looks if i had the ability, but i wonder if it would look good with a white roof as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                                sorry if i missed it, but do you plan on fixing that fender?

i usually despise flat black, but the white bits and tires really pull it together. i would photoshop it to see how it looks if i had the ability, but i wonder if it would look good with a white roof as well.
                                Most definitely. There are new fenders and a mint short bed on the way. I am so anal that this truck will be straighter than Chuck Norris. The fenders are rusted and have trim holes, so no point in fixing them when new smooth ones are available. The shortbed will be perfect too. It will then be laid flat black with a matte clear. Then a couple of years later I will go with a shiny custom color. The roof used to be white, I am keeping it all black for now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X