No announcement yet.

Project Stance: 1965 Chevy C10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nice! I'd love to have an old C10!!

Comment

• Awesome Build!!
      ...low life

Comment

• Thanks guys, I'm going out Monday to finish the little bits, the plan on bringing it home for a few weeks till the paint booth.
        sigpic

Comment

• So I spent 14 hours yesterday working on this thing. I am beyond exhausted. I am bringing the truck home next week. I have to wait still for the driveshaft. Still need to install the air management and compressor, and weld in the shock mounts. Honestly I have a wedding coming up in a few months and I need to put all my money in that. At least all the hard stuff is done. It will look good in my driveway for a few months then it will be out on the streets causing trouble. If I sell all my stuff on craigslist it will happen even sooner!
          This is just PPG primer FYI. There is still more body work left but for now, it looks good and is sealed from the elements. Once driving I will take it to my buddies professional shop and me and him will give it the councours approval of blocking and filler work. Then it will be laid out in nice even flat black. In some of these pics the paint is still wet so the sheen is off. AT 1 AM I just wanted to leave!!!!!!!!

I will mount these properly next week

it has a nice sheen for primer

sigpic

Comment

• [quote

[/quote]

What the fack thats only primer. But it looks so good
            This picture is going on my wall

Comment

• Thanks man! Epoxy primer can hold up for a long time too!
              sigpic

Comment

• Got the flat bed lined up for Friday. Once home I'll work on the little bits, upholstery, and install the wood bed. I'll get some outside in the driveway shots ASAP
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by yusoslo View Post
                  I'll get some outside in the driveway shots ASAP
                  fuckyeah
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I need a better camera. The sun was setting and I was out of light.
                    Beginning of the afternoon it at least gives a shot of the sheen of the flat black primer

Doors, hardware, hood all put back on. I really need to put the white walls on and the chrome smoothies to break up the black. THERE IS A LOT OF BLACK!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Oh my sweet Jesus.

There is just so much win in this thread. Fantastic work man.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Thanks man. I wish I could capture w pics how sick this thing really is. I hope to get some professional pics once it's all done
                        sigpic

Comment

• Nice one man, i would love to see this in person.

Comment

• lookin good
                            now take it home and f*** with it- deftones

Comment

• damn... but i think the red truck is lower than yours lol

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

• Yeah that one has no frame, just body on the ground!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X