No announcement yet.

Project Stance: 1965 Chevy C10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have no idea! That's the only time he stays still long enough for a pic is when he is about to sleep. He runs around like a mad man all day. Lots of energy is an understatement. When I come home he jumps as high as he can for prob 15-20 times, then gets out of breath, catches his breath and does it again.
    sigpic

Comment

• Sydney you say... Australia..... Down under...

Fancy that.... i am already here..... well i live here.

Check JDMStyleTuning forum and you might find an event on....

http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/foru....php?15-Events

Comment

• that copper <3 looks sick man
        Instagram - marcuscreek ---- facebook - /cusbum

Static Low R50 Mini Cooper

Comment

• Well I am back from Sydney. I am finally getting things done on the truck.
          Acuuair is installed

Oliver is 22lbs now, he was 18 when I left for Australia!

I just ordered the chrome smoothies 15x8 reverse with a smaller 3" cone than the 5" in the pics, with Coker G78 Pli Bias tires

The Opera house

Cool shop in Sydney

My carb gummed up over the winter so I should have it cleaned and running in a week. I unfortunately am working 6 12-14hr days, so I can pay for this but I dont have time to install the parts!!!!

I hope to drive it really soon, then its off to paint.
          Last edited by yusoslo; 05-01-2013, 08:08 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

• woo just keeps gettin better
            IMG_20140729_210811 by MGRAND3, on Flickr

My build thread.http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=33607
            Instagram: MGRAND3

Comment

• Got all my wiring sorted. I had a 6 ohm ground that was giving me Accuair ECU issues. Now I am rocking and rolling!!

Should I use the Custom trim? I will be running chrome wheels and bumpers soon once it gets repainted.

I think it looks cool up close but from a distance it may look off. I will wait until I get the new chrome door handles, and the bumpers and wheels and see how it looks.

Just a shot of the engine

I'll post the video of the air ride in action soon.
              sigpic

Comment

• I like it without the trim, just my .02
                1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

• if two tone paintjob use it if not i think it looks pretty good without it
                  IMG_20140729_210811 by MGRAND3, on Flickr

My build thread.http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=33607
                  Instagram: MGRAND3

Comment

• I dig the trim, old stuff was meant to rock chrome trim.
                    My '66 C10 Build
                    My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

• I think I am going to wait on the trim until the wheels and bumpers go on. I do think I will keep it.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Here is the video of the air ride working. Don't mind the fenders its a mock up. Once the new wheels and tires come in I will install the new fenders, trim and bolt them down.

Last edited by yusoslo; 05-02-2013, 12:22 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• damn that sick you'll be throwin sparks fo dayz!

Comment

• With out a doubt, full frame lays on the rivets, So I am installing drag blocks so I dont damage the frame.
                            sigpic

Comment

• So my wheels and tires arrived today. Coker did a real awesome job on binding the tires together. There was a 1.5" gap between beads!!! I had to stretch the tire out and hit it with a heat gun for a while.

This is the end result: No Caps

Well I am a stickler for fitment

A couple of angles

With the caps. Now I can put my new fenders on!!!

Serious tuck in the rear!!! 15x8 has some nice lip!!

I love how the truck looks compared to the BMW

Instagramed C10

So my carpet comes in soon. I found a new bed and a BBW inner skin. Lots of improvement to come.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Off to pick up the new to me, but old and perfect condition oem sheet metal to get this sucker lined up, straight, and over to paint. Its a 3.5hr one way drive plus loading and 3.5 on the trip back. There is a swap meet so it may take longer!!! It has been hard to do but I wanted only US steel on my truck. Its easy to get thin China sheetmetal but it never feels right, looks right, and espicially......feels right. This truck is for 'Merica!! LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X